The dork

You know nowadays that everyone in school has a diary right? Especially the teenagers in higher sets, so my best friends and I came up with this idea to write our own diaries as well!

Actually..... that gives me an idea! I've decided to make up a name for my diary. I just decided to call her...

wait for it.....

BLOGLUCY!

what do you think?

whether you like it or not mate, I'm still  going to name it BlogLucy!

sorry, I kinda talk a lot don't I?

why don't we start all over again? Ok, my name is Lucy Watkins and can you guess my age?

Ok, Ok! you got it right! I'm 12 yrs old living with my beautiful parents, June Watkins and Gordon Watkins. I have 3 bffs ( Don't be jealous!) called Natalia Hubbard ( Nat), Daniella Riley ( Dannie) and Valentina Emery (Val). Dannie and Nat both have blue eyes and brown hair while Val has blonde hair and brown eyes. ( I must admit they are stunning!)

Me? I'm just another ordinary girl with blonde hair and blue eyes living in the planet full of both love and hatred.

oooh! you might not want to meet Isobel Hopkins! that big bully and spiteful girl that makes you feel like a pile of rubbish being pushed away into the rubbish truck! I'm not kidding! 

Duuh! I hope you're not laughing right now!

Anyways, Isobel is that kind of girl who thinks she is perfect and everybody  in our class likes her!

You know what I'm trying to say! ugh! I hate her and I will always do!

Last year, my friends dared me to go walk around her house in the night and apparently, the next day when she went into school, 'we' threw toilet paper all around her house.

She then smirks evilly!

she then walks around the school flipping her hair likes she's never had one before!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! this is my first episode and I hope you will like it ! the will be more episodes coming up and I will try my hardest to complete the story,

thanks,

dorkwriter4life.

______________________________________________________________________________________