Baby I'm back

Sophia's P.O.V

-3 MONTHS LATER (Sophia is 7 months now)-

"Hey babe! Let's go out for lunch yeah?" I asked Grayson as I rubbed my bump. It was getting bigger and bigger, but I'm okay with that.

"Of course babe, are you ready? Or do you need time?" Grayson said as he grabbed his car keys from the counter.

"I need to change but I'll be back out. Maybe you can invite Ethan and Leo!!" I shouted as I walked to my bedroom. After 10 minutes of look I had finally found the perfect outfit.

I slipped my adidas on along with a jean jacket and walked out to find Grayson waiting for me by the door

"Ready?"

"Lets go! What did they say?" I said as we made our way to the car.

"They said they will meet us over there" Grayson said as he closed my door and made his way over to his side.  After several minutes we had arrived to this cute little restaurant we liked.

" SOPHIE!!!!!" I turned around to find Leo running towards me.

" LEOOOO!" I hugged her tightly but not enough to squish my child. Otherwise Grayson would kill me.

"Is this what girls do all the time? They just saw each other a few weeks back!"

"Okay? And? I'm sure you miss Ethan at times too." Leo said as she greeted Grayson with a hug.

"So let's get going, because this child is hungry" I said as we all made our way to one of the outdoor tables.

We all ordered and chatted amongst us.  Our food came and we ate as we caught up on what's been going on for the past few weeks.

"Hey guys, I'll be back I'm gonna go to the bathroom. And DO NOT EAT MY FRIES BECAUSE I DID COUNT THEM!!" I jokingly said as I got up and made my way to the Women's Bathroom. I walked in and suddenly felt someone come up behind me and cover my mouth.

"So we meet again princess. You still look beautiful, but look at you now. You are having a baby see what you get for being a little whore." I looked at him in fear. It can't be....my ex was sent to a mental hospital. There was no way he could've gotten out.

"You look so scared baby. Don't be scared I just came for a quick little visit. But either you come with me or you will have to pick between your baby or your lover who is out waiting for you." I began to tremble in fear, I felt my eyes fill with tears. The last thing I wanted was to hurt the baby or anything happening to Grayson. If you personally knew Mason, you'd be scared.

He moved his hand from my mouth and pushed me against the wall. And placed his hand on my neck, slightly choking me.

"You have a week to figure it out. Keep your phone with you because I will let you know where I want you to meet me at. "

"FUCK YOU MASON! YOU ARE A HEARTLESS SON OF A BITCH!" I instantly felt my cheek sting with pain.

"Shut the fuck up you little whore! You wanna know what happens to them? THEY GET FUCKING PUNISHED" He pushed me onto the ground and began to hit me. I kept trying to cover my stomach but the worst thing of all happened.  He kicked my stomach, and kneeled down in front of me.

"Don't say a single fucking word. Bye now" He smiled as he walked out, I cried in pain. I couldn't get up, I felt a sharp pain. I reached for my phone and  dialed Leo to come. As I waited for her to come, I look down to see a pool of blood beneath me.

"Sophi- OH SHIT! SOPHIA ARE YOU OKAY?!? I AM GOING TO CALL GRAYSON AND ETHAN OVER HOLD ON!" Leo said as she came in and ran out. I was in so much pain, he's gonna pay for this. Within 2 minutes Leo came back and helped me up. 

"Soph, who did this to you?" Grayson said as he picked me up and carried me to the car.  I couldn't speak, all I can do is cry in pain.

He quickly got in the car and drove us to the hospital.  He carried me to the emergency room.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLEEDING AND SHE IS PREGNANT!" Grayson yelled as a group of nurses came to get me. The pain was now growing stronger, I couldn't bare a single second. Everything was just fading, hearing people talk. And slowly everything went black.