Prologue

"Add-addison, y-you-you're falling behind!" Zed stammers and yells. He stops and picked me up bridal style, then started running again.

I shriek at what i saw over his shoulder. four more popped up running in our direction.

"They're coming! Turn into the run down building over there." I point. I felt him nod his head and ran in the direction.

We got into the building and slam the door shut locking it. Zed leans against the door taking deep breaths. I look away from him and glance round the room. Dead zombies with their heads off or shot were laying dead. Body's, Blood everywhere. I look around the room and they where two doors one must lead to outside or the other side of the building. I turn to Zed and he was already looking at me.

"Let's go" I tug his arm and we walked out of the door. We ran back to our hide out with his other zombie friends.

Zed closes the door behind him.

"T-the-they w-will f-find us" he rubs his stomach.

"W-we can leave then. W-we c-can go s-somew-where else. W-we all can." I stutter.

"Cmon Zed--" i tug on his arm. "--we can leave--maybe even--hide o-o-or-" I stammer walking back and forth. He shakes his head and looks down.

"No" he whispers.

"No?" I was confused. I step closer to him, but he puts up his hand in a stopping motion.

"No!" he says louder this time in a firm voice.

"Zed...What are you..." I trail off when he skim his fingers across my face.

"You...you o-only ha-have t-t-to- to le-leave." I shake my head repeatedly.

"No zed. If I leave. You have to leave with me. I'm not leaving you guys here by you'reselves are you crazy?!" I whispered harshly. Tears brimming my eyes.

"T-they w-will hur-hurt y-you a-and y-you k-know it Addy." He close his eyes.

"Not without you Zed!" A tear drops and slides down my cheek.
He pulls me in for a hug. I tightened my hands around his waist. And walks us to his closet.

"A...Addy." He whispers.

"Yeah?" I look up and wiped my tear stained face.

"I'm sorry" He loosen his grip.

"What" he looks at my neck.

"Goodbye" he opens the closet door, rips the necklace off my neck, pushes me inside then close and locked the door.

"Zed!" I pound and kick on the door and twist and turn on the lock knob.

"Zed opened the door!" I cry.

The door opens and i came face to face with my mom.

"Sweetie! I was wondering where you were. You got you're self locked in the closet again. Just you use to do when you where a kid," She awed and squeeze my cheeks.

"Come down when you're ready." She laughs and walks out of my room.

I blinked. Once and twice. Then i closed my eyes and count to 3 before pinching my self.

"Zed" I whispered before turning in my closet. "Zed!" I yelled and spread my clothes apart on the hookers.

I looked down at my clothes, before running to the mirror.

My pajamas from the first time I met Zed. And not my dirty and ripped clothes from the last time.

My hair. It looked like it haven't been through hell and back. And my clothes. The same goes for them too.

"Something's missing" I whispered. I looked inside the closet and nothing was on the ground.

"A...Addy." He whispers.

"Yeah?" I look up and wiped my tear stained face.

"I'm sorry" He loosen his grip.

"What?" he looks at my neck.

"Goodbye" he opens the closet door, rips the necklace off my neck, pushes m inside, then closed and locked the door.

My eyes widening in realization.

He took the necklace to keep me safe. It helps me see the other world. He took it...and now i can't come back...ever.