I didnt have a choice

💙Paris' PoV💙
I try to get him out of my mind, I really do and it works for maybe five or six minutes before memories and questions fill my head.

"Olly" I moaned as he held his hands over my eyes guiding me to a place which was unknown to me. "You ready?" He asked as I nodded my head yes. His hands pulled away allowing me to see an every day object that had been turned into the most beautiful place that looked like a fairies home.

Today was my fifteenth birthday and Olly had gone all out. A beautiful willow tree hung down, fairy lights wrapped around individual branches, a small picnic layed out under the tree.

We laughed and talked and talked until there was nothing else to gossip about. I know it's cheesy and I'm still so young but I can't imagine my life without Olly. He made me forget everything, everything about my past. And he only made me focus on the future.

I wonder how he's holding up? I thought as I sat on the balcony of my new home. It was nice to say the least. Some place in London, near Camden I think. Who am I kidding it was perfect, but yet it felt empty. Empty without him.

I can't take it any more I thought before hoping down off my balcony and walking through the glass doors, entrance to my living room. I searched through my Prada bag before finding my I phone.

 I searched through my Prada bag before finding my I phone

Just press the number Paris...just do it.

Hesitating slightly I pressed the number.

Within two rings he answered. An awkward silence filled the space between us.

(O-Olly P-Paris)

O- hey
P- hey
O-so...where are you
P-Olly please don't make this harder than what it already is.
O- why? What was so bad that you had to run away
P-Olly I can't tell you
O- bullshit Paris, I might never see you again and you still won't tell me.
P- fine I killed my best friend because I found out my ex was cheating on me with her.
O- your an idiot if you think I'll believe that
P- I don't expect you to believe me Olly but it's true her name was Hana, Hana Nichols. We were best friends that's why I have a picture of me and her as my lock screen. I killed her without even meaning to, and they found me, the police found me, that's why I had to leave.
O- we can work this out just please...where are you?
P- no Olly I'm not telling you no way, it's too dangerous, I'm changing my identity so they won't find me again
O- Paris don't do this I love you
O- Paris?
O- paris?
P- find me in London

I whispered the last sentence before ending the call. Although I knew it was wrong it just felt so right and knowing the boy I loved might be looking for me, it's what's keeping me going.

Authors note.
Hey guys !!! If your Reading, then Thank you to start off with. This story is based on true events, I mean I've out twists on it like killing her best friend, neither me or any of my friends have killed someone I can assure you of that much. I thought about what I could do at the end of each chapter and figured that I will do a few lyrics from a song that inspired the chapter so here it is I guess...

And take a piece of my heart and Make it on your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone: Shawn mendes - never be alone.

💜💜 Chic