6.Electricity

"Why me?" You whisper to yourself.

You get up from the bed ignoring your headache. You start looking around the infirmary. You see few cabinets full of medicine and med kits. Why do they need that much? I guess they are just clumsy or just fight with each other. You giggle at the thought of them tripping over the smallest things. You quickly snap out of it and keep looking around, until you spot something under the bed.

"What's that? Is that a gun?!" You gasp and crouch down.

Wait, maybe I can use this to get home. I'll just, umm, aim at them and tell them to let me go. Yeah! That's a, um, great idea... I don't know how to use a gun though... But I'm sure I can manage, I bet they don't have guns with them right now. Just aim and tell them to let you go, yeah, what could go wrong?

You reach for the gun that lies on the dusty floor. You hesistate a bit, but quietly take the gun and look at it. It seemed real, even though you haven't even held a gun in your life.

You walk to the living room with the gun in your grip, and see them sitting and talking. They turn around and look at you with a schocked expression.

"L-let me out of here!" You stutter as you point the gun at them.

You see Yoongi burst out laughing while hitting his thigh hard.

"S-she really d-did it!" He gasps for air, trying to calm his laughing.

"What?" You look at him as you know something went wrong.

"You know, that's a fake gun." He explains as he calms down.

After those words, your hands start trembling and sweating. You drop the "gun" and start running as fast as you can. You don't even know where you're running to, this place feels like a maze. You hear them running behind you, which makes you run even faster. You see an open door leading to stairs that go down. You see it as an only option, and decide to see where it leads to.

You start to panic as you realize it's a garage, but then you see a door with an exit sign. You look at the car that's blocking the door, and see the space under it. You crawl under the car, and to your luck, you open the unlocked door. You hear them coming down the stairs and quickly go out of the door.

You cover your eyes as the brightness from the outside stings them. You run fast, but stop when you notice the huge brick wall looks like it covers the whole house. You desperately try to climb over it, dumb, but what can you do. You finally give up and almost run around the whole house to see if the brick wall ends somewhere, I mean, there has to be an exit somewhere. You see a fence where the cars can enter and exit the property. It looks like you can climb over it, and you don't really have any other choice, as you can see the men in the distance running. You run towards the fence, wiping the sweat off your hands. You look at the fence, trying to figure out where you can climb. As you're about to touch it, you hear Jungkook yelling.

"Eun, no!"

You still touch it. The last thing you hear before blacking out is the loud sound of electricity.

"I know, we can't just "sell" her in this condition, Jimin. She will be furious, and probably attack us if she sees her like this. We don't need more bodies piling up."

"Yeah, let's keep her for few more weeks. I kind of like her to be honest."

"You know we can't develop any feelings for her."

"I know, I know, but look at her Namjoon, she's so beautiful."

"Yah! Don't look at her like that!"

"Hey Taehyung, nice of you to join us."

"I think it's too late for Taehyung. He even fought with me because of her."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You like her, don't you Taehyung?!"

"N-no, of course not!"

"He's lying."

"You can't develop feelings for her, you will have to eventually leave her!"

"Aish! So noisy."

"Hey Jungkook."

"Why do you all look so depressed?"

"No reason."

You hear people talking, but can't figure out who they are. The first thing to come to your mind is, "Did I make it home? If I open my eyes now, will I see my mother or my best friend, or both?"

You try to open your eyes, only getting them halfly open. You don't see any bright lights this time, because someone is blocking it. I open my eyes completely and see...Namjoon.

"I-I didn't make it..." You whisper with a weak voice.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just rest." Namjoon tries to soothe you as he strokes your cheek with his cold hand.

You stiffen and try to move further away from him. He sighs and stops.

"Maybe it's time to tell her what she's doing here." He turns to the others.

"Well, we are a gang. You already know our gang name, Bangtan boys. So, we kidnapped you because someone close to you owes us a lot of money, so we just pushed her a little with you. But I'm afraid we can't give you yet, because you aren't in the best condition. Oh, and about the person, she is the leader of her own gang. And I admit, they are powerful, but not as powerful as us, not bragging or anything. But I think that's all you need to know." He explains to you.

"T-that's a lot. But about the person, can you tell me who she is?" You rub your temples.

"Sorry, I can't. You'll find out eventually." He smiles as he stands up from the chair he was sitting on.

"So how long do I have to stay here?" You ask while fiddling with your fingers.

"Few weeks maybe?" He answers.

"W-weeks?! Why can't you just sell me to her already, at least I know her?" You ask as you sit up on the bed.

"We don't want to cause any problems with her. But hey, it's not that bad. We'll be nice to you like before, if you leave out the Jimin and Yoongi accidents." Namjoon says as he glares at them, making them scoff.

"Yeah... I'm sure it's not that bad." You sigh and give them a little smile.

"But are you hurt anywhere?" He says as he examines you.

"No, I'm fine." You assure.

"Do you want ice cream?" Hoseok asks, peeking from behind the door.

"YES!" You and Taehyung yell at the same time.

You look at each other and start laughing. Maybe it won't be that bad here...