Chapter 1.

My mother stroked my hair and smiled. A tear fell down my eye as the man banged on the door. "What am I supposed to do? Run away while that man takes you?" I ask her. My mom laughed a small laugh. "Rihanna, he'll bust down this door and find us eventually. Listen to me carefully." She paused taking a deep breath.

"Y'know Cherami, China, and Kevin? They're gonna take you to your father." Says my mom.

My eyes widened. "M-my father?" I ask. I never heard much of my dad. All I really know is that he's a white man, which makes me mixed since my mom is black, and that he's pretty rich.

"Yes, now hurry up and pack a bag." Said my mom. I nodded and began packing girls hygiene products. I also packed my phone, it's charger, and my portable charger.

"I'm ready," I say. My mom opened the window. "Okay, jump out this window." Said my mom. I looked at the height. "Um, I think I'll stay. I'd rather die here than there," I say. My mom pops me in the head for my sarcastic mouth saying "Don't play about death,"

"Relax Rihanna, I promise you won't get hurt. Somethings protecting you." Said my mom "O-okay then," I said getting ready to jump. "Now remember Ri, Dong be totally surprised when you find out and make sure you tell your father what happened. He'll find me eventually when you tell him." Said my mom kissing my cheek.

"Now jump!" Said my mom and soon as the door opened. I jumped and to my surprise I wasn't hurt at all. I looked up at the window and saw my mom mouth the words "I love you," before someone's hands pulled her back. I clutched my fist together as I debated wether or not to go back and at-least try and help her.

I started running as fast as I could. She would've wanted me to leave. I stopped in the park. Cherami, Kevin, and- "Bey Riri! Over here!" Yelled Cherami's loud voice. I rolled my eyes as people stared and I began walking towards them. "You ready to go?" Asks Kevin. I nod as we all file into China's purple truck.

China could drive because she was 17 and we were all 13.

"Whose ready for a road trip!" Says China excitedly. "Yay!" I say sarcastically.