Chapter 1 "PANCAKES!! Where it all started."

Travis' P.o.v

I was staying at Katelyn and Aphmau's  place for a week and it has been fun these past three days. I was apart of the boys swim club but Katelyn didn't know this nor did Aphmau or anyone except Dante. Oh, did I mention it's CHRISTMAS!!!

                     Katelyn's P.o.v

"Hi! My name is Travis and I'm apart of the male swim club! We need a female volunteer for the com-
-The tv paused-
Travis walks in with a controller in one hand and hot coca in the other. It is Christmas after all.
"I see your watching my advert" Travis says with a smile.
"Yeah..I guess..good job by the way.." I smile back to him.
"T-Thanks blueberry!" Travis says blushing slightly.
"Hey!! I want some hot cocoa!!" I exclaimed getting up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen joyfully.
After making her hot coca, katelyn went to bed. It was half past eleven anyway.

              ~ NEXT MORNING~

                       Travis' P.o.v

I get out of bed, grab my jumper and go downstairs to see Katelyn making food in the kitchen.
"HEYYYY! KATELYNN!!" I wrap my arms around her waist hugging her.
"Morning Travis..." Katelyn said with a non-amusing tone.
"What you making?" I look over her shoulder to see pancakes."YES PANCAKES!" I say happily.
"Travis..let go of my waist or no pancakes for you" she giggled trying to  get me away from her.
I pull away as fast as U Saint Bolt.(sorry I can't spell but insert Lenny face here) 
"NO THE PANCAKES ARE TRASH-VIS' ONLY!!"
Katelyn laughs.

                      Katelyn's P.o.v

"Travis! Stop being  protective over your food!" I giggle
"Aww! But baby!" Travis says in a seductive voice.
I giggle and blush a little because I think he's hot when he does that.
"Are you b-blushing?" Travis raises an eyebrow.
"OH LOOK AT THAT!! THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!!" I try to go off topic.

((I'll continue soon! Promise :3))