Chapter 3 "Suicide?"

Travis' P.o.v

"What in the name of Irene just happened??" I asked Katelyn.
She looked at me like nothing happened but I knew she was upset inside.....
"N-nothing happened what are you talking about hehe...what..noo" Katelyn implies.
"If you want me and you can go to the mall later Today." I said trying to cheer her up.
"Yeah,That would be great!" Katelyn says carrying on eating her pancakes.
"One sec Travis just going to the bathroom." With that she was off for the bathroom.
I took this as an opportunity to get syrup and draw a love heart 💗 on her pancakes. She come back in the room and sits down. She looks and the pancakes and then me.
"What?!" I asked
"You drew a love heart on my pancakes Snowfla- I MEAN TRAVIS....! Katelyn said concerned that I heard her. I didn't.
"Because You deserve it!" I say trying to take my mind off it.
I noticed that her grey shirt sleeve was stained red at the bottom.

"What's that?" I asked worried about her.
"Oh it's nothing!" Katelyn says holding back pain.
((Btw Katelyn is suicidal in this))((because of jealousy))
"WAIT!! KATELYN DID YOU CUT YOUR WRISTS?!?" I shouted in shock.
"N-NO WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM A PSYCHOPATH??" She snapped at me.
"I-I was just worried..sorry.." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.
~~~~~~~20 mins later~~~~~~~
Katelyn fainted with blood loss so I call 911 and she goes to hospital. I sit in the waiting room to see her.
Nurse: "you can come and see her now she's awake."
"Thanks" I walk in to see her full of tubes and wires.

"K-Katelyn?" I whisper to her.
She opens her eyes and looks at me.
"This is all my fault.." she says upset.
I put my hand in hers and squeeze it tight.
"It's not your fault..it's mine for kissing Lucinda..plus you'll get better" I said reassuring her.

~~~3 hours later~~~
Nurse: "I'm sorry sir but you have to leave now. Visitor time is over."
"Okay..Katelyn..I have to go baby."I said upset.
"Don't go Snowflake.." she says yawning.
I kiss her cheek and turn around waking out the door. She blushes and so do I.
"Travis! Wait a sec!" She shouts to me.
I turn around and see her holding keys. She throws them to me and I catch them.
"Thanks Baby!" I shout and walk out.

(( Okay I'm sorry this is quite short it's just I'm a. Fat lazy little nugget who can't be bothered to type but if I get 30 likes in this story I will make more :3 promise •_•))