chapter 1

Normal POV
Starish has just come back from their 5 day trip. Normally it was planned to be a week. But they decided to come back 2 days earlier because they finished sooner than they thought. They left Haruka behind because she was busy and weren't allowed to bring her. As Starish entered the building they heard a piano playing and as they got closer they saw Haruka playing the piano and she was singing. Starish was mind blown. They were staring at the beauty and listening to her angelic voice.

(A/N: pretend Haruka is at the piano singing and Starish was behind the door)

When Haruka ended the song she looked out the window closed her eyes and...

Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap

There was a round of applause but it was mostly there were a lot of them that gasped

"Amazing" said otoya
"Wow, Haruka" said Toykia.
"Most impressive" said masato
"My Lady, wow' said Ren
" damn, nanami" said Syo
"Fairy" said Natsuki.
"Haruka" said Ceil.

"Umm....PleaseForgetWhatYouSaw." Said Haruka rapidly.

"This was all a mistake. I-I'm sorry for you guys hearing something disturbing. You won't hear that again. W-well..BYE!" Said Haruka as she turned to leave but tripped and cat ears appeared on Haruka's head and a tail popped out.

Then Haruka got up and ran to her room. Starish was left shocked

'Was that really her? And were those cat ears' thought Starish.

(A/N: for some strange reason I love turning anime characters into hybrids that include cats,wolfs, demons,wizards,etc.. and they also have to be half humans. Is that weird? IDK and IDC ;) )