chapter 3

3rd POV
The next day

Shining had asked Nanami to enter a competition. So shining had asked the boys to help Nanami in anyway they can but they cannot help with the music. Starish had agreed with Haruka to meet up in the dance practice room to show her how to look when performing.

"So they shall we get started?" Asked Tokiya.

"Yes" answers Haruka.

"What do you think?" Asked Otoya to Haruka.

"That was really good. I wish I can perform like that." Said Haruka lowering her voice towards the end.

"Don't worry we'll teach you as much as I can. Got it." Said Syo.

"Sure. I hope to learn as much as I can from you." Said Haruka which made Syo blush.

"Why don't you show us what you got?!!?" Said Natsuki happily.

"actually Shining told me to not preform in front of any one he wants to keep it a secret. Sorry" replied Haruka.

"Its okay Nanami, I bet your song is gonna be amazing!!" Said Otoya.

"Hold on, how will Nanami know if its good if no one is gonna help her." Said Syo.

Starish nodded and sighed.

"Its alright guys I'll just watch you guys as a reference. And I'll figure out the rest on my own. Its no proble-" began Haruka.

"That's still no reason to work on your own." Said Syo.
"Lady, maybe munchkins' right your gonna need our help." Said Ren.

"I mean we are idols." Said Tokiya.
"We have more experience." Said Otoya.
"Its better to depend on us." Said Masato.
"Fairy-chan I agree. You've only composed music." Said Natsuki.

"I writing lyrics and putting the song together is harder than composing music." Said Starish all together.
That drew the final straw.

Snap!

Everyone turned to see Haruka. Her head was hanging. Her bangs covered her eyes. And a dark aura surrounded Haruka.

"That's it I'll work on my own for the competition. I'll prove to you I can compose music and write lyrics all on my own.!!" Haruka snapped back at them.

Haruka simply stood up flicked her hair back and walked towards the door and slammed it shut behind her.
Starish was left shocked.

In the hall way with Haruka
3rd POV

"What's gotten into every one." Huffed Haruka.
"I've never heard threm talk to me that way. Its just so..ugh!!.. Fine then I'll show them I'm capable of doing this on my own. ALRIGHT!!!" Cheered Haruka.