Entry 2#

It's funny how when you're little, you just wanna grow up as soon as possible......for me at least. I grew up as the middle child with two divorced parents. I never got to see my other side of the family but I got hints to who they were. My room is quite small due to the fact of Mum deciding to squish another child in that room. That child in particular being Marinette who is only slightly younger then me being a 12 year old. Being 14 it would make sense to want to have a room all alone eh? Wrong! Samuel sleeps in the living room with Mum having her own room. And worse, I smell Samuel's drugs everywhere!

I finally decided to come out of my room and into the kitchen where Mum made breakfast tacos. Not my favorite but good enough to eat it! Marinette texted one of her friends on her phone so much that I think her hands were gonna cramp soon. Luckily, they didn't. Somehow. Mum set the plates for us and snatched Marinette's phone from her. "Eat your breakfast first hon." Mum reminded Marinette who looked at Mum in disgust. Most of the time, Marinette behaved well but without her phone, she became a madwoman. Marinette stuffed what she could into her mouth before swallowing. I just sat there in my seat at the counter, watching Marinette. Mum announced that she wouldn't be home till 6 PM so she left the oldest in charge. And being the oldest, she had been referring to Samuel. And ya wanna know what he did?

Slapped $40 dollars into my hand to buy him some more street drugs. I refused to so he basically went mad. "Well, what the hell are you gonna do with that change then Nicole?!" He roared. He cornered me in a tight space with myself shaking. Marinette just watched from the living room while Samuel yelled at me. Absuive and hurtful words. Words that hurt like knives. Now, a teardrop just fell onto my notebook. I clutched the money close with no intention of giving it to him. "Well Nicole?" He asked. I sighed and rose up from the corner. "If you want it, get it yourself!" I yelled. Bam! He left his mark on my cheek. He watched in shock as I rubbed the cheek where he left his hand mark. "Sorry sis!" He then gave me a kiss on the cheek but I decided to have none of it! I pushed him aside and stormed away, keeping the money for myself. I stuffed the money underneath my pillow and decided to just make some ditigal art to ease my mind........

 I stuffed the money underneath my pillow and decided to just make some ditigal art to ease my mind