Meeting Mac

Mac's POV
Jack just told me that his daughter is starting her first day today. I wonder what she's like then this beautiful brunette walked into the room with a messenger bag. She sat down at her desk pulled out her laptop ,notebooks, paper clips and put them in a bowl full of them. It's just her and I that share an office Bozer is down in the science lap Jack's and Riley's office is down the hall along with Maddie's office. She smiled at me and said. Hi I'm Maddison I said. it's nice to meet you Maddie I'm Angus but people call me Mac or MacGyver because people think my first name is funny he said. It's nice to meet you Angus I happen to like your name it's unique I smiled. He smiled thank you. Did you really make a gun plug out of a straw, a small battery and a paper clip he asked. I nodded yea I did it was either that or get shot and I didn't want shot. He smiled wow your talented girl I smiled.
Maddie's POV
He is so nice I wonder who my partner is tho I hope it's either Riley or Mac he is so cute I bet he has a girlfriend. Plus he's my dad's best friend.
Mac's POV
She is so beautiful and sweet I wonder who her partner is I hope it's me or Riley. Her and Riley look pretty close but they just met. I bet she has a boyfriend I'll ask her later once we get to know each other more.