Chapter 1 - Oh How I Love Christmas

It was a beautiful snowy day in Bergen Town. The trolls moved back to the Troll Tree as an attempt to become ever closer friends with the bergens. All the little kids were having fun. Making Snowmen, having snow ball fights and ice skating. Everything was going well. Queen Poppy and Branch were enjoying the day. Sitting on a branch (No pun intended) of the tree watching over the town. This was Branch's first Christmas in 20 years and she was determined to make it a good one. Poppy is known to be unnecessarily kind all the time so this was no surprise. She had planned many things in order to give Branch a proper Christmas. But would it work? The 2 just sat on the branch holding hands. "Oh how I love Christmas." Poppy said while resting her head on Branch's shoulder trying to relax. "Why do you like it so much?" Branch asked back. "It's really a combination of things. The beautiful decorations, the amazing music, the snow, time with the family, everything basically." Poppy replied. The 2 got up and went to their homes. Today was December 20th. 5 days until Christmas. Poppy had planned to do something with Branch everyday so that he would have built up his Christmas spirit by the 25th of December. In order, December 20th, watch the kids have fun playing in the snow (Already Done), December 21st, bake Christmas Cookies and deliver to all of Bergen Town, December 22nd, Have a sleepover, December 23rd, collect all the letters from the little kids and "send them" to "santa". December 24th, sit by the fire and drink hot chocolate and talk about Christmas. December 25th, have a massive Christmas party in celebration of Branch's first Christmas in 20 years But that all was to come. But Poppy being an expert in this stuff, was very confident in what she wanted to achieve.