Part 2

It has been three days since Hanare came to Konoha. Naori always stay around Hanare when Hanare wasn't at her house. That means, Naori always near Kakashi since Hanare and Kakashi always together to discuss about the Jomae village. Naori always wear her mask on when she was with Kakashi and Hanare to cover her sad eyes. But, every time she saw Kakashi smiled, that sad eye becoming smile.

One day, Kakashi knocked Naori's apartment door.
"Hokage sama," greet Naori as she opened the door.
"I need to speak with Hanare privately," asked Kakashi.
Naori nodded, "i will be outside, Hokage sama," replied Naori as she stepped outside and closed the door.
Naori was leaning her back to the wall when suddenly she coughed blood. She covered her mouth to mufled her voice, "this is getting worse. I think i need more doses," Naori thought as she pumped her chakra to her chest.
After a while, she finally able to control herself when Kakashi opened the door.
"Naori, your mission is to guard Hanare. I hope you won't let me down with this mission. Because, i trust you," stated Kakashi sternly.
Naori nodded, "i won't, Hokage sama. I will guard her," answered Naori.
Kakashi nodded then walked away as Naori walked in.

"Naori san.. Hokage sama.. He.. He asked me out for a date," Hanare said sadly.
Naori tried her best to cover her shock and tears, "really? Congratulation! Then? Why do you look sad? You love him, don't you?" asked Naori as she gave her best fake smile.

"I don't want to hurt you, Naori san. You've been good to me. I know you love Kakashi too," replied Hanare sadly.
Naori was surprised. She was silence then chuckled, "you are silly, Hanare san. No.. I don't love him. He is my friend and my Hokage. I just want the best for him," answered Naori as she tried her best to hold her shaking voice.
"Really?" asked Hanare happily.
Naori nodded, "i'm glad if Kakashi finally found what he's looking for. He went a lot in his life since his father's death. I just want him to be happy, Hanare san," Naori smiled happily to Hanare and continue, "i'm glad you come to his life and bring his happiness to complete his life."

"I'm glad Kakashi has a good friend and guard like you," replied Hanare happily.
Naori turned away as her tears start forming on her eyes, "i.. I need to go somewhere. Is that okay if you're alone here?" asked Naori to Hanare.
"Yes, Naori san. I will be fine," answered Hanare.
Naori walked away from her room couldn't turn around to face Hanare as her tears start cascading from her eyes.

Naori went to her favourite place. She was crying, she couldn't control her tears.
"Why do i cry? You should be happy, Naori. Kakashi is happy," she said to herself as her tears keep dropping to the ground. She hug herself to muffled her crying, "Naori.. You know this will happen, so, stop crying, Haku Naori," she kept telling herself those words until the darkness of the night touched Konoha sky. She wiped her tears and looked at Kakashi's monument then she smiled. She looked to the village. She looked at a sakura tree then she looked at a ruins next to the sakura tree. Kakashi's childhood house. She smiled remembering the first time they met.

Flashback
Naori was five years old, she was crying under a sakura tree because she was bullied because of her eyes. She covered her eyes with her hands when suddenly a man and a boy with mask on his face, around her age walked in front of her. They both have silver hair. The boy talked to the man. The man nodded then the boy ran toward Naori as the man walked away.
Naori looked up. Half of her left eye was covered by her hair.
"What? Do you want to say i have evil eyes too?" asked Naori as she wiped her tears.
The boy smiled, "no. I love your eyes. They are beautiful. I'm Kakashi. Hatake Kakashi," the boy said as he offered his hand.
Naori accept his hand, "Naori. Haku Naori," replied Naori as she smiled softly. She was glad there's someone who think her eyes are beautiful.