Chapter 6: Picture Perfect

Article: Dara Spotted at Husband's Concert, Wearing One of GD's Expensive PeaceMinusOne Jackets.

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,950, -3] Now that they're married, it's natural for them to borrow each other's stuff.
2. [+1,400, -10] Wah! I really like that jacket and i've always wanted one but it's too damn expensive >_<
3. [+1,329, -6] I saw this episode from WGM and it was so freaking sweet!!!

Article: G-dragon's Proposal During Motte Concert Surprises K-netizens.

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+2,000, -12] I was there when it all happened and the whole stadium shook when G-dragon got to his knees! 😱
2. [+1,1932, -23] F*ck! I wish i was there 😭
3. [+1,1752, -8] Finally! My ship is sailing!!! Honestly, they both look together. ❤️

Article: Dara's Engagement Ring from Husband, rumoured to have cost $2000.

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,365, -28] My god! You can already buy a suit with that money!
2. [+1,132, -3] I don't care how much it cost as long as GD and Dara stays together.
3. [+1,067, -15] Sh*t! So expensive!

•••••

MS: We have a new special guest here at We Got Married.

SR: *nodding and clapping in approval

MS: Let us all welcome, Jo Seho-ssi.

WGM Crew: *clapping

JS: Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Seho imnida.

GJ: Omo! Where's Daesung? (turns to Seungri)

SR: Unfortunately, he can't join us today. I think he has a schedule in Japan. He's making an album there right now as we speak.

MS: Ah~

GR: It can't be helped. He's also an idol who needs to work.

SH: And what does that make Seungri-ssi then?

WGM commentators: *laughing

SR: Yah! I'm also working. I'm a businessman. I manage my own club and restaurant!

JS: We're not asking.

WGM commentators: (burst out laughing)

MS: So, Seho-ssi, who is your favourite couple in WGM?

JS: Of course it has to be DaraGon.

SR/GJ/SH: Oohhh~

JS: Both GD-ssi and Dara-ssi look good together and they have this certain kind of chemistry around them.

GR: Ah~ maja, maja.

MS: Speaking of those two, let us all look at what they are up to now.

•••••

A week after the Concert...

Dara was now on her way to her movie press conference together with her fellow stars in the upcoming Cheese in Trap Movie premiere. She was now lining up together with Kim Hyunjin, her escort for that day.

Together with her escort, Dara stepped up on to the platform and posed for the media and photographers who came to cover the said event before taking her seat with the other stars.