Help

I woke up in full darkness and my hand cuffed in the bars of my bed's headboard

After a few seconds, I was engulfed by the coldness.

I shifted in the bed seeking for warmth, but, I remembered. I let out a heavy sigh as i rubbed my face. “Damn, I always sleep without a shirt.”

The door creaked, indicating that someone entered the room as my eyes found my girl's.

You're awake.

Jisoo. That voice is from my one and only Kim Jisoo.

Babe? What's happening? Why am I cuffed?

You wanna know why? Answer me first.

I then heard footsteps coming towards the bed.

She hovered above me and whispered in my ears, 'her breathing is tingling my ears damn'.

Tell me, who was the girl first? she said firmly along with her poker faced.

Girl? What girl?

I.Saw.You.With.A.Girl.Yesterday.

She said, began to plant rough kisses on my neck.

You were smiling from ear to ear while talking to her. Was that talk really significant? Was she that Important for you?

Her kisses were now near on my lips. On my philtrum.

I was about to reply but she cut me out with a peck of kiss on my lips.

Was she really that Important for you to lend your attention-

She started to unbotton my pants aggresively.

and stay on her place for hours? huh?!"

She then pulled my pants down harshly.

She started planting kisses and hickeys on my shoulders, humming was the quick response of my body.

Babe n-no,of course not.