Chapter One - Kiss Exciting

Birmingham - United Kingdom, 1976.

I was looking for new discs, I'd never heard, different songs ... with the heavier sound.

The only place where he drives with different music was Carl's shop, a place frequented by various types of people, there were the most common Punk's.

As I entered the store I heard the famous sound of the bell that stood above the door announcing that a new client had arrived.

"Good morning Taylor." The voice harshly Carl, was unmistakable. After spending so much time listening to the same person you get used to it.

On the counter was the famous Carl, a man 58 years old, fat, old clothes and poorly preserved, cigarette smell was unmistakable.

"Good morning, Carl!" I answered myself approaching the first shelf of records, I always buy records after consutar my friend Jimi but he is no longer among the living.

While I was lost looking at the various types of band names, names of albums, songs and covers, I realized I had eyes following me everywhere. The only thing I could see were his eyes, and they were garando long brown hair.

When he realized I was watching him, he walked to another shelf to try to disguise the embarrassment caused at the time.

I walked to the same place where he was the only sound you could hear that q Momente beyond the music, were the heels of my black boot.

Now that was on their side could see that boy better, until they perished interesting, black clothes, long hair, brown, white skin and a guitar on his back.  

"You like to Deep Purple ?" I asked doing so turn your face against mine, a face with expression of insecurity and distrust at the same time, his eyes turned to the shelf and he grabbed a disc of Led Zeppelin.  

"I like this much!" He said placing the disc in front of himself, his voice distorted and gorssa sounded in my ears as well as butterflies appeared in my stomach.  

"My name is Taylor" I said taking my hand forward as a form of long or greeting to him, his hand did the same, but now he held my hand.  

"My name is John" He said taking another hard but now it was the Ramones, his musical taste was disagreement from the other boys, as well as their mode of dress and speech.   I took the disc that Deep Purple was in the hand and walked to the counter where Carl atpe 10 ° smoked cigarette.

"It will only take this?" Carl asked me with a look of dismay, the movement of the store was not doing very well during the last month.  

"Yes," replied the only ones giving $ 20 dollars that I held in my hand to the fat Carl. I never had enough money to buy more than one disk then only took one at a time. John came up with several and several discs in his hand and placed them on the counter. Carl looked at them and gave him the prexo stipulated by all vinyl's.

I took the disc that was on the counter and walked out on the sidewalks then sprayed the walls with the famous "a" of anarchy.

"You .." John of walking beside me looking at the covers of his old records, I knew that kid wanted something, just do not know what it was.

"Me...?" I asked looking at him with a feature of difference, I did not like hanging out with people I knew not score well, I only spoke for a few shelves.

"You have to go in my house?, You know ... to listen to music!" He asked m doing in both standing still in the street.

I did not have anything else to do, and also did not want to go home, nothing malhor than being in the house of a stranger, who can be a killer or psychopath.

( ... )

I knew where we were going was heavy around the place most of the city, I'd stay there a few times, but all these times were only seconds or minutes.

We went into a house, even pleasant perishing, but only from the outside ... inside the house was filled with bottles of booze and cigarettes the other things I do not know what it was all over the place, we passed a londo hallway filled with smoke and people scattered across the floor smoking marijuana. We climbed a ladder to reach another hallway and enter the first door.

The room seemed a gallery with John vario psychedelic drawings made on the wall and tables scattered around the sides.

"This is beautiful!" I exclaimed to him coming closer to pereses and tables, the place looked like a small world, it's a small world, a world where anyone could get away. "You did all this?" I asked giving rise to a big smile on his face white and square.

"Yes, this is my little haven!" He responded by placing a disc of Black Sabbath in the old Victrola. "You know sometimes I feel alone!" He said putting the other disks that were left in a box.

"But now is not alone I am here!" He told me approaching him, I could feel my adrenaline rise as the chords of the song "Iron Man" began to be touched.

"But you're gone, so with everyone was!" He says making an expression of sadness, their olhso were beginning to fill with tears.

"No, I'm not leaving!" I said putting his hands on his face, now I was nearest to it yet, I was almost about to kiss him.

"Promise?" He asked putting his hand on my sintura and pulling me closer.

"Yes!" In a blink of an eye my lips was with his thin lips and rough, in a passionate kiss. His hand rose up and pasando passion about my ribs, my hands were in the midst of his soft hair.

And every chord heavy guitar the kiss grew more intense and exciting as ever ...