😎 precious time 😂 (edited)

Hi sorry
user20724662

Recap; Ragini declared Suraj as her brother! Laksh n Chakor r having a bet! Chakors "car" got punctured n Laksh was going to drive Ragini...

Suraj looked at the car... hmm what happened?! The car was absolutely fine a few hours ago. Chakor bites on her tongue. Arrey Suraj y r u taking so much tension someone punctured our tyre. Suraj; u have a spare wheel in ur car booth?. Chakor looked at him... I don't know 🤔?. Suraj a bit annoyed. Then open ur car booth n let m check!. Chakor agrees unwillingly.

Laksh was driving with Suraj bike... hehe 😉. Ragini was feeling a bit uncomfortable but Laksh made her sit n gave her a helmet. Laksh; don't make a selfie it won't work! Ragini got confused. Selfie? Y would I make a selfie?. Laksh bites on his tongue... ya right y would U!

Remember he made it hahaha 😂.

Suraj took a look at car booth n closed it as fast as possible. Chakor was surprised... what happen Suraj? Is there something?.

Suraj glares at her in anger. U r naa!

Chakor; what?

Suraj; Lazy!.

Chakor; haan that is true. But how do u know?. Suraj waves her to him. Chakor comes near n opens the booth... oh no her clothes from her bag were visible a bra was up!

Ragini; Laksh were r u driving?.

Laksh; ur home!

RagLak both thought for a second. He stopped the bike on the side road...

Ragini; do u know where I live?.

Laksh shook his head. No yaar u didn't told me yet.

Ragini was speechless 😶 excuse me! I didn't told u bcz u didn't asked me! I thought Chakor had told u before.

Chakor was red like tomato...

Laksh was red like a tomato...

ChaLak shit what an impression!

SuRag uff where I'm stucked in!.

The recovery vehicles come to take Chakors car and the car of the professor. The professor was fuming in anger!

Chakor; Sir ur car too? She asked innocently... Suraj turns his face to hide his smile.

The driver; Suraj u here?.

Suraj nods Haan. This car here has to be repaired fast.

The prof; Suraj first my car!.

Suraj; Sir but...

The prof stopped him. I said my first!.

Suraj nods.

The driver; we have to charge u more. Chakor n Suraj sat in the car n the driver docks the cars n then they start the driving. Chakor was sitting very close to Suraj but he didn't care he was talking to the driver...

Ragini stood up from the bike. Laksh put the break on.. he too stood up. Ragini was walking here n there in anger she was stamping her feet's...

Laksh follows her n makes it exactly like her... Ragini turns in anger. Laksh! U r a... She widen her eyes... Laksh.. she closed her eyes.. Laksh pulls her toward him... the truck horns once n the both fall on the ground! Laksh hold her protectively.

Chakor pouts look at me even I'm here... us main kiya hai jo mujh main nahi hai?? {what does he has what I don't have}??.

The car stopped. Suraj looked at Chakor. U wait here I'm coming! Chakor nods.

Laksh; u fine???

Ragini slowly opens her eyes... hmm she nods... Laksh shook his head... thank God nothing happens to U!
Ragini nods... Now get up form Me!.
Laksh frighten. I helped u n u r shouting at me... Laksh pouts...

Ragini; Oh Laksh...

Laksh; what? He turns... she comes running to him... ur elbow... it's bleeding.

She took her handkerchief n binds it on his elbow.

Laksh smiles to her... he was dreamily looking at her...

Chakor was waiting. How long I have to wait! What is he doing? I wanted to spend some time alone with him... but here all goes to vein...

Suraj comes after talking to the garage owner. Chakor I will drop u home ur car will be ready by tomorrow morning I will drive it to the college. Chakor nods.

Both were walking out of the garage...

Suraj; y u did this?!

Chakor looked at him! What?.

Suraj; y u bet with Laksh!
Chakor stops. U know?.

Suraj took her mobile out.. Chakors mouth opens wide! U read my messages?!.

Suraj; hmm how? He tries to open the mobile but it was secured with her finger print.

Chakor closes her eyes with a relief. He doesn't know abt the bet he just know that I have a bet on!.

Ragini; sorry! And Thenk you!.

Laksh nods with a smile. I will drop u home! U tell me where do u live!

Ragini nods she gives him the address. Both sat on the bike n he drives from there...

Chakor; first of all it is my bet not urs. And y do u want to know abt my bet? There is nothing connected with U!

Suraj looked at her. U r lying I can sense it! Suraj was angry she could feel it...

Chakor; so u know what yes I am bcz it's my secret with Laksh! But u r hiding something bigger I can sense this too!

Suraj turns to her. Just shut up! Don't u dare to interfere in my personal life.... Chakor was hurt... she was walking behind him...tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Laksh was had to break harsh. Ragini hold him very tight... Laksh! She hides her face in his shoulder. Laksh smiles... her touch was giving him a sizzling feeling.

Suraj was looking at her.... she was very upset... shit she is crying Suraj control ur anger. He saw a seller...

Chakor where is he going?!

Suraj bought a corn... roasted corn with lime n chilli... Chakor smiles she immediately wipes her tears away.

But Suraj bites in it... Chakor was just looking at him.. and my corn???

Suraj bites in it again! Chakor stamps with her feet's. Suraj u r bad!

Suraj was just eating. Chakor I don't have money... he gave her the half... n shows her his empty wallet... Chakor felt bad... she was giving him the corn back but he refused.

Ragini; Laksh...?!.

Laksh; haan!

Ragini; can we walk?!

Laksh stopped the bike. Okay!.

Ragini smiles... they weren't far away from each other... a thunder!

Chakor hugs Suraj

At the same time

Ragini hugs Laksh...

________
Journey hasn't ended yet...
Please comment and vote