Chapter 30

Ellie POV

Ok, so, it's June 28 (about 3 weeks after the guys left), and I have just received a ticket in the mail from my mom. I haven't opened it yet, but I am going to now.

It read:

Ellie,

I miss you soooooo much. Me and dad finally filled out the divorce papers and your brother graduates college in a few days. HE DID IT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Anyway, Toby misses you. When I wake up in the morning he's sleeping on your bed. I have sent you a ticket to come back home. It's for July 1st. So that way you'll be home for the Fourth of July. We're having a party and and inviting my side of the family. Your dad is having another party the day after with his side. The ticket back to London is for July 8th, the day after Dylan's graduation. Can't wait to see you. Love you.

Mom

Well, I guess I'm going home soon. Wait.

"SERENITY! WHENS THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IN ST. LOUIS?!" I ask. Serenity walks into the living room and replies.

"July 6th. Why?"

"'Cause Mom sent me a ticket to go home on the 1st and back to London on the 8th!" I say excitedly.

"Lucky. Me and Amanda aren't going home til the 3rd. And I hear the boys are going to have a break for meet and greets all during that week."

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah."

"Thank youuuuu" I say. The I thought of something. "Hey Serenity?"

"Yes, Ellie?"

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" I ask. She smiles and nods.

"AMANDA! DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MALL!?" I yelled through the apartment. she come running downstairs.

"Yes. I want to get some TOMS. I finally have enough money to get those ones with the Eiffel Tower in them" she says giddily.

"Then let's go!" with that we all go to the mall

----------------------------------------

"OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!" Amanda laughs while looking through buttons. She has this addiction to those. I, however, was looking at the shirts in Hot Topic (don't know if there are hot topics in London but YOLO) I always loved the music in this place. As I looked around the store I got some candy and paid.

After that, we walked out of the store and down to the food court to get some ice cream. It's like a tradition that every time we go to the mall we always get ice cream! I love it!

As we were eating, Serenity phone started going off. She picked it up and answered it with the weirdness that she usually does. Then her face lights up as she starts talk. Amanda and I look at each other.

"Niall" we say at the same time.

Harry and I have talked a lot ever since he left, but Harry is dating Kendall Jenner. I would say that I don't care, but I would be lying. I really like Harry, and he can't just kiss me and then go date a super model! I know what you're thinking,"Ohhhhh, she's jealous!" but no. I'm not jealous, I'm not someone to get jealous. I'm just mad that Harry would do something like that! Lead me on then go out and date someone else. I though he was different from all the other celebrities. Guess I was wrong. I still like Harry though, so nothing's going to change there, but still.

"Elliiieeeee" Amanda says.

"Yeah?"

"Can you go get me a free sample from over there?" she asks I nod and get it for her, and one for my self. I give her's to her and eat mine. Mmmm. That's good. I go back and get another, circle around him, and get another until he's out of free samples. Aww. Bummer.

I walk back to our table and sit next to Amanda. She was laughing as well as Serenity and Niall. His laughter is just that loud. I smile and start talking to Amanda about horror movies we want to see.

______The next day____

Yesterday, after the mall, we went to the movies and watched Divergent. I got cut my the movie theatre seat and it's probably going to become a scar. Ugh. Anyway, my flight is tomorrow at like 9 so I started to pack my necessities. I, luckily, have help. Serenity is helping me while Amanda gets food.

It took 3 hours to pack and I am beat! Three hours! I mean seriously! I even missed a snapchat call with Harry. We have this schedule. It's 9am in the States, and 3pm here, so it works. But due to packing I missed it and Harry is probably pissed at me. Ugh.

I get on snapchat and spam him. I am right now in the living room with Serenity and Amanda, because they want to talk to him too. COME ON HARRY!

Finally I get ahold of him.

"What?" he asks kinda annoyed.

"I'm sorry I missed our call time. I was taking a nap." I lied. I haven't told him about visiting yet.

"It's fine." he smiles.

"HARRY. MEET AND GREET IN 2!" someone in the background shouts.

"Looks like I have two minutes."

"Hi Harry!"

"Hey Harold!"

Amanda and Serenity greet.

"Hi!" Harry replies.

"What do you have planned this week?" I ask.

"Well, today we have a meet and greet, tomorrow there's an interview at 3, the 3rd there's a photoshoot for magazines, we have the 4th off 'cause it's some kind of holiday, the 5th we have a radio interveiw at noon, and the 6th we have a concert at 7, the 7th another interview. The 8th is a day off and then we're back on. The tour bus." he explains.

"Wow. Your busy."

"HARRY WE NEED YOU!"

"Gotta go, love. Talk to ya soon. Bye Serenity. Bye Amanda."

"Bye Harry" they reply.

"See ya soon!" I yell and remove my finger from the screen. Well, now I know when I'll surprise him.

________________________

Sorry if it's short and crappy. it's just a filler pretty much...love u....ill update soon!

TEEHEE