Chapter 1: "That Guy"

“SO, who the fuck is he anyway?”

 You must be wondering…. Well, HE is….  I still don’t know his name, I’m sorry I am not a fucking ninja nor a spy so it takes time to gather information…. Kind of, it’s this being shy thing that’s giving me a hard time. I have my insecurities, okay? Get off my case.

“No, you bloody idiot, what does he look like? What is he? Why do you like him in the first place?”

Well, he is this 5’9 ft. guy, probably around my age (17 btw), lean body (abdominal muscles popping out of his stomach, visible biceps and strong sturdy feet), he is athletic (explains the lean body), he has a pretty fancy shoe(like an expensive branded kind, I’m not a shoe guy so idk. Okay… now I’m trailing off… ignore the shoe part.) he looks a lot Asian, narrow-eyes set symmetrically above his protruding cheekbones, it makes him look like he’s always about to chuckle… he has a brimming-white set of teeth, which go so well when he smiles, oh when he smiles I feel so ecstatic and just so full of warmth I feel like I’m melting… melting like this ice cream, on this delicious sugar cone, as I input these very words unto my phone, the melted ice cream drips down my finge---OH FUCK ME…  Daydreaming and making a journal about it, while eating is serious business… at least that’s what whoever will be cleaning this messy puddle will be thinking later--- right what he looks like………….. SHIT, okay, let me just clean this sticky substance off.

OKAY, so back to him… I really need to get his name. SO, he styles his hair up… or at least used to, he’s grown it long and is currently wearing it on one-sided style, with a tiny cute fringe resting right above his eyebrows, his hair from the back is gelled up like it was blown by the wind, it looks like a cute little ducktail. He has fair slightly tanned light-brown skin, and has this mid-pitched voice that cracks a little bit when he talks too loud. I don’t know much about his personality and all that but he is a gentleman (at least from the way he treats our classmates when we play volleyball) and basing from his general aesthetics seems to be a very cheerful, outgoing and warm person. I’d love to feel some of his warmth…. Gosh, Gene, behave!

On the topic of why I like him… well, I just do… Come to think of it, I actually don’t know the exact reason… there’s just something magnetic about him, at least to me. I hardly know him, I don’t know the first thing about what he is… I guess it’s mostly because he is so damn fine and has a lean body…

OKAY, don’t judge too quickly, We as human beings with biological urges, have something inside our state of mentality that clouds our judgment about a person’s well-being based on their aesthetic qualities, it is part of our survival instinct. So, hold your tongue before you say I’m such a superficial person. I JUST LIKE HIM, OKAY?!! I still don’t know why, so I just really do.

I sincerely hate emotions.

“Hold the fuck up, when did all this start exactly?”

Well, it all started from this one p.e. class… Since then, it’s been a spiraling down for my sanity. I don’t mean to be overly dramatic but it’s seriously been the biggest distraction I have ever experienced and dear, his charm game is strong…

It was the first meeting for this class, I was almost late because it takes me an hour and a half to get to school( I woke up 30 minutes later than I was supposed to) and also fuck horrible people who walk oh so slowly when they’re going up narrow fucking stairs… I got to the gymnasium, in the most harrowing and distressed way I could ever have looked, I probably looked like a swamp monster with sweat dripping down my forehead and my shirt soaked with the same icky liquid neck-down, my glasses are all wet and is slipping off my face so I took it off and set it in my bag. I was about to wipe my face when the professor called out to us to circle around him, so I dashed to him bumping off of someone’s sturdy biceps, I blurted out sorry as I dash off quicker to avoid what awkward atmosphere could have risen, only to come to him telling us that we will not be having any classes and instead gave us a research assignment on the history and development of volleyball and basketball.

So, I went back to the bleachers , knowing no one from the crowd.. I just sat there alone and miserable, okay maybe mostly miserable. But hey, I don’t really give a fuck so I fixed myself up, turned my tablet on and started my routine of social media check-up, our school has a pretty fast internet connection.. When all of a sudden, I was interrupted by a nudge from behind, this cute smiling face, with duck hair looks down at me and says …

“Hey, I’m sorry about a while ago…”

Confused, I looked in front of me and was figuring out if he was in fact talking to me, because no guy as good looking as that would just come out of nowhere and chat me up so casually, this is no chick flick nor a shoujo manga..

IDIOT, he nudged your fucking shoulder, he was calling your attention…

“Oh… uh, what? A while ago….?”

He examined my face for a short while… his precious hazel-brown eyes fixed at my oily pathetic excuse for a face..

“Ah, you weren’t wearing glasses then… I bumped into you, silly…” he chuckled playfully bumping my shoulder with his knuckled fist.

“Oh… oh you were that lean post--- I mean, whut? Yeah, I bumped into you” I replied, flustered over my choice of adjectives.

“Lean post?” he questioned, scrunching up his eyebrows as he poked his biceps.. “You’re funny!” He let out a laugh.

“HOLY FUCK, YOU ARE SO ATTRACTIVE CAN I PLEASE HUG YOU…” I wanted to just burst out a squeal, but I’m proper and behave and we just met and he’s leaving… so I just got back to my tablet… no I didn’t… I followed him with my gaze as he went back to a group of people.

“What a precious thing…” I muttered under my breath.

I was hooked. I don’t know why, I just was. It’s a funny thing about infatuation, you just know you like someone… sometimes it takes a while for you to realize how…. Or maybe I just have such conflicting thoughts on the matter, but that’s for another time to tell.

I’m late for p.e class, yet again… Catch up with you later…..