Real life

(later in the studio)

Chi- Won stomped nervously on the ground as he speaks:" 10 Minutes too late!"

The rest of the practice went better then expected.

Jin and i almost made a perfect run through the dance and Chi-Won almost looked happy about it.

"You two got better!", Chi-Won started:"..now we just have to practice just a bit more but if you are like this in the live show, then i woudn't be ashamed about you."

This was almost a compliment!

"Chi-Won, do you know when the show will be?", i ask.

"I don't know the date but it will probably take a little while because they need to anounce the reunioun at first, then there will be some interwies and after that, the show will come. And your time to shine!", Chi-Won continued:" Be prepared! There will be a lot of shows and you probably will dance every day at least three times!"

"Got it!", i replied.

Chi-Won got closer to me:" Oh and didn't i say that you should call me 'Won-Won'?"

I laughed:"Ah, i forgot... sorry!"

Jin that was at the opposite site of the room instently looked over to us as soon as he saw Chi-Won pat my head.

Chi-Won noticed me look back at Jin.

"Don't worry, Jin! I won't steal her away from you!", he smiled.

Jin imidiatly looked back at his phone.

That remindes me to look at my messages i got this morning.

"Okay guys! This is it for today! Tomorrow is a sunday so you'll have a day off. We will see each other on Monday at 13 p.m.", Chi-Won headed to the lightswitches to turn them off.

I looked around.

Jin was nowhere to be found. Is he already gone.

"Well, i wish you a relaxing sunday!", i said to Chi-Won when i got out.

When i got to the elevator i took out my phone and looked at my messages.

The new mail was just a spam.

The two unknown ones where just form my dad that changed his number.

But what catches my eye was the ten messages from unknown that changed to twentyone.

The streets where normaly filled with people but i couldn't wait to read the messages.

Unknown: "Hello sweety!"

"I'm the one from Instagram. Remember?"

"You didn't answer me on Insta anymore so i figured, i write you here"

"How are you today?"

"You didn't post any new photos from you nor any dance videos."

"Please send me a photo of you!"

"I just want to know how you look today!"

"I love you <3"

"Hope you have a nice day!"

"Can't wait for the photo!"

"What a creep!", i thought to myself.

(messeges from today at 17:00 p.m.)

"I love you so much!"

"I love it when you play the unapproachable!"

"It means you want me to fight for you <3"