An Open Letter

To the one who end's his/her life;

How are you dear? Are you doing fine? I really hope so. Can I ask another question? Oh, I'm already asking but I know you can't answer this anymore.

Is ending your life really ends everything?

I know it too well, how tough you've gone through when you're still alive. I know how you're struggling yet silently fighting. How you're faking your smile when you're outside your dark world. How you silently weeping, alone in the dark corners of your room in an ungodly hour after the day ended. How those screaming voices inside your head became your own monster- a monster that isn't found under the bed. How these voices telling you that your 'useless', 'alone', and you need to end your 'worthless' life. How you cover your ears for you don't want to hear it but it's no use.

How you tried to ask for help but the people around you just gave you mocking laughs and thought your crazy. How they told you that it's all on your mind but it already is. How they told you to just pray and strengthen your faith for Him but you knew it won't help because you're just questioning Him and you don't want that to happen. How you tried to wrote the thoughts that consuming you again and again and silently wishing they will read between the lines. How you made this struggle into art but no one never notice. Or maybe they are, yet too busy to care.

How you always give them hint that you'll end everything here but they just ignore you. And to sum it up, you ended it all. That's when the time, they will regret for not listening and told everyone that you're great and kind and good and whatsoever positive things but it's too late now. Because that's people nature, they value your existence when you're gone. You tried anything- everything but it is really tiring so prefer to end it and you will never coming back again.

Before I end this letter, I really wanted to say this to you...

Hi dears! I'm hoping you're doing great where ever you are and that you already had the peacefulness you never find in this cruel world. Some of you were the ones I knew by the name but never meant to get closer, some were totally strangers that I just knew at the certain moment when I'm browsing my sns acount. I won't ever mocked how you end your lives but I will forever remember you've been brave fighting your silent battles.

So long fellas, we'll meet some other time! Thank you for your time you spend with your family and friends, even if it's just short time. Thank you for the lessons you leave in this cruel society and fucked up life. You'll always be remember.