when i see the spring colors

it was all flower smell, spring has started, streets have changed it's color. It was nice and beautiful time, for song lovers in school of music & art. Time for more inspirations and times for having more fun, competitions, excurtions and heppines.
      so maybe you wonder who am i, i am coy, i aplied to this university this year, it was a hard work to be able to get here, so after few tries i could get in here, it passed one cemester but i couldn't find anybody i could be friend with. My life was just music, all i could give my attention was that. i was living in a bad sircumstamces, in my aunt house with many kids in it, i couldn't play at home often i had to go somewhere far away, in a calm places, i had to do part time jobs also to pay my studying. but i promised ,,someone" long time ago that i will study music so i can't go out of my word.
     Music class, day one of a spring semester. Our university is very big with a beautiful yard, nature and all the beutiful smells inside it. Smell of spring is special it makes everyone smile, it makes smile of a boy i like also. His charm, his appearance makes every girl die, his talent what makes him to be an ideal type. his name was rap monster, but that Name totally fits him. if you compare us it's obviously i am low quality jewelry and he is the highest quality gold, what everyone needs and want.
      It was time, to become active, so i decided to create the club, i just wanted to geather a frendly and talanted people together, who had nothing but just their music, and the instruments they played on. the club and also our group would be called "spring colors". as our group should reflect to it's name, because spring is new biggening, new life, happines and smoothness, colorful, but sad.
   First few days nobody came, so i just decided to find people on my own. it was very hard i knew, but i had to.
    It was hard day. after lessons i went into piano room, to play the music i enjoyed and practice a little, when i suddenly heard amazing sound of music, so straightaway i thought that this musican should be in my group, when i opened the door i saw a hamdsome boy, with smiling face, playing the piano, his fingers where dancing on the piano keys, smooth air was coming from the window. I felt the mood and the feeling was coming from the heaven, it wasn't a human kind.
When he finished i said:
let me listen to you more, give me one more chance to listen to it.
-- he looked surprised
he said: who are you?
Me: i am coy, i play on many instruments guitar, piano, drums. I just made a club, and i want you to join me.
He: sorry, find someone other, i don't join to the groups.
me: but why? your name? Is your name tae? *she read it on the paper of piano notes*
He said yes and went out from the room, but he left the pen, wich one i saved. After that i promissed my self that i would find him againd and make him join to my group as well as find other people for my club.