Colors in Barcelona

Coral stepped of the club and into the street. She was very dazed from the alcohol she was being handed to left and right from the club and started down the street to her house which was only a few blocks away. Getting curious looks as she stumbled on the sidewalk she had passed a sign she found very interesting.

Puppy Coloring

Coral walked into the shop and gasped for joy. There was a bunch of puppies and coloring books and safe puppy hair dye. She eyed a puppy that sat in a chair cuddled by some blankets.

"Hi ma'am, can I help you?" Coral hesitated to talk trying her best not to sound drunk.

"I would like to color." She said slowly giving a hint of alcohol in her breath.

"Okay! Are you interested in getting a 75% discount on the coloring books when you adopt a puppy?"

"Awe. A puppy?" Corals mouth hung open as a small dog with brown fur came to her jumping on her leg.

"Yes and and I want this one." Coral let her drunkness flow as she was focused on the puppy now licking her face.

"Alright, you wanna adopt Baloo. He's a very good puppy and I'm sure you too would get along very well." The clerk lady said. She grabbed the papers ready for her to sign. After Coral had signed the papers she payed for the puppy and started to look around while cuddling the puppy in her arms.

"I want this coloring book." She pointed to a FC Barcelona coloring book.

"Okay, let me get it for you." She banded Coral the coloring book as she put Baloo down. She strolled through the pages until she saw a picture of Sergi Roberto. She smiled at the picture.

"I know this guy." She said smiling. Although coral was 22 she sounded like a child talking about Sergi.

"Yeah. Everyone in Barcelona does. I mean he's really cute and he is a home grown player." The lady said

"No, I actually know him. He kissed me." Coral stated. The lady wasn't believing a think Coral said because her alcohol breath brought her trust level down.

"That's very cool." The lady said using a baby voice that Coral hated. Coral gave the lady a stern look then headed out the store after paying for the book with her new puppy.

Coral entered her home and sat at the counter after putting Baloo down to look around the apartment. Coral ran to the kitchen and grabbed some crayons and flipped to the picture of Sergi and started coloring.

Sergi was sleeping as he should be because it was 2 in the morning. He left his phone connected to his home speaker after he forgot to unconnect which left him to a rude awakening while his phone rang. He heard the ring all through the flat and searched for his phone.
"Hello" Sergi sounded bitter.

"Hi um I know this guy his name is Sergi and he.." Coral started giggling. Sergi could tell from much experience that Coral was drunk.

"He is like really cute and I was wondering if I could have his number?" Sergi smiled at Corals comments.

"Coral, this is Sergi. Where are you? Are you okay? Your drunk."

"No I'm not." Coral was quick to defend her self. " I'm at home." Sergi heard her seduction through the phone. "But not for long." Coral slurred her words.

"Coral stay where you are. I'm gonna come over. Are you okay with that?" Sergi wasn't sure what he was walking into.

"I mean, come get me." Coral kisses the phone then hung up.

Sergi grabbed his coat and car keys and drove to Corals apartment.

Upon arriving he didn't know which one was hers. He entered the building and asked the woman at the desk which room Coral was in. She was in shock that it was Sergi Roberto there in the flesh in front of her. Staying star struck she pointed up staying room 46.

When Sergi made it to her apartment the door was already open and cracked a bit for Sergi. He pushed the door open and saw Coral in her kitchen head in the table with a bottle of wine next to her as she was coloring a picture. He couldn't quite make out the picture until he got closer and noticed it was of him.

"Coral, it's me Sergi." Coral peered up and grew a big smile.

"Sergi!" She squealed. She ran up and gave him a big hug.

"Look look. I drew you a picture!" Coral sounded like a little girl and it made Sergi laugh at how childish she was acting.

"Very pretty. How many bottles of wine have you had?"

"One. Just one." Coral sat down and started on a picture of Leo Messi. Sergi saw that she had another glass sitting next to her glass of wine. Sergi poured himself some wine and grabbed a picture of Alba and started coloring his Barcelona jersey.

"I haven't colored in a long time." Sergi stated.

"I bought this a couple of hours ago with my dog." Coral smiled

"You have a dog?" Sergi questioned looking around for a dog.

"Yeah his name is Baloo." Coral payed no attention to Sergi but was deep into coloring her picture.

"Where is Baloo?"

"He's taking a potty break outside." Coral looked up at the door and pointed. "There" Sergi huffed as he stood up.

"Coral-"

"I know" he was shocked as she sounded a bit more sober.

"I don't know how I could let that happen." Coral stood up and immediately feel to the ground. Sergi rushed to help her up. Once she was on her feet she grabbed her jacket.

"You're not going anywhere. You're drunk and you and alcohol don't mix well." Sergi said. He grabbed the jacket and led her upstairs. He picked a random. Room and put her in the bed and tucked her in. Before he shut the light he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Coral."