Wanting you badly

((WARNING SEXUAL CONTACT))

As the night settles... Emma lays in her bedroom thinking about Ethan and what happened on their so called date...

*Emma's friend walks in*

"Hey babe you ok?... you haven't said much since you came back home.. did he hurt you..? CAUSE IF HE DID-"

She cuts her off before she can finish and says: "I'm fine" as she turn her back facing her friend... hinting to leave her alone..

She understood what she meant and closed the door and walked to her room.

*Emma hears knocking on her window and goes to see what it was*

Ethan is on her balcony standing waving to her...
"Ethan what are you doing here!!!!" She says shocked..
"I came to see you... I'm wanting you badly Emma... I sneaked out of my apartment to come..." As he checks her whole body out..
"Ethan.... How did you find my add-"

Ethan cuts her off before she can finish and pins her to the wall as he kisses her neck... Emma let's out little moans so her friend doesn't hear her...
Things start to get really heated between them and turns into a heated make out session ... leaving Ethan in his boxers and Emma only in her Victoria secret underwear.

Morning raises...

"Morning Babe" Ethan says while smirking... She turns around looking at him and all the marks on his and her body...

"I'll always be wanting you badly Ethan" She says...
Ethan smirks at Emma again and than kisses her forehead.
"I should get going before your friend finds me here and Grayson starts to get worried" He says.

They both agreed to meet later after work and Ethan got dressed and took off.

She lays in bed still half naked... smiling.

As Ethan rushes home... he tries to sneak in without Grayson noticing him...

"Nice way of sneaking out last night ass clown.." Grayson says as he sits on the couch holding his phone... seeing anger in his face.