chapter 1:Itona

Dedicated to:Jimins-Jams34

Donna's prov:
Log report/diary entry:
Long story short. I'm dating the mysterious itona horibe that distoryed like 5 phone stores and now I'm dating him and I was forced by korosensei to sit next to him. Sometimes he pretends I'm not even here but whenever terasaka or Yoshida come by me he pulls my desk closer to him. Mix emotions yes. Sometimes he doesn't want to be next to me. Terasaka let me in his gang because I was Itona's girlfriend. *Sighs* and now that's where we are now. Me trapped under itona. Let me resay that. *Clears throat* Yoshida accidentally bumped into me and said sorry. I than walked towards the classroom and itona interrupts my path and pins me to the wall. I try to move and we end up on the ground. "You okay?" Itona asked and interrupts my thoughts. "Ya I'm fine. Jealous much?" I said in return and sits up. "I just don't want them to take you away!" Itona says back in a jealous voice. *roles eyes* "if they wanted to date me they would have done it before you join the class." I said getting but and walking towards the room and sitting at my desk. Later itona came in the classroom too and sat in his desk. Dead slience into the area. Korosensei and the others weren't even here. Why did he come in the classroom? I usually came early to think and have my emotional out breaks. Itona was playing with the tank him and the other perverts I mean guys built. *Sighs and looks out the window* itona horibe, why won't he even look at me. Also why did he even say yes when I asked him out. I'm not even pretty also a A cup. People like him wouldn't even think about dating someone like me. Sometimes I think he is cheating on me. I feel Itona's stare go on me and I just keep looking away. "Everything okay?" Itona says putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine." I say pushing his hand off my shoulder. I than felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around me. I turn around and feel a warm pair of lips connect with mine. My eyes sparkled and closed slowly. I start to kiss back. Itona Deepens the kiss. I pull away quickly and fall out of my chair. "What the hell baka! First you steal my first kiss than you try to make out with me than you make me fall out of my chair! You really are a baka!" I scream. Itona Chuckles softly. I glare at him and get up. Itona stares at me as I Storm out of my room and blush 50 shades of red. 'what an baka. Why would he do these things to me!' I yell in my head. *Sighs* I guess my first kiss wasn't so bad. A strong pair of arms wrapped around me and I turn around and saw korosensei. "pervert"
Korosensei chuckles. "Hello Miss Donna I'm here to deliver a message."
I pull out a knife and try to stab korosensei. "Nufnufunfu."(a/n good when I try to do a korosensei laugh. *sighs*)
I glare and walk towards my house we're hell was storming. I walk straight to my room and saw my parents fighting again about him doing drugs. I'm getting really tried of this. Maybe I should just end my pain. But I don't think my friends wouldn't be happy. For example the person I adopted. Dark~Chan.(dark belongs to Jimins-Jams34)
*Coughs* ISOGAIXDARK!!!!!!!!!. Okay back to the point. I know itona 'cares' but I know it's fake. I mean come on I'm an idoit!!!!!!
'Nufufufu now don't call yourself and idoit.' ya right wait. HOW IN YOU GET INTO MY THOUGHS! I look out the window and saw korosensei staring at me. "Wtaf?"I said and slowly backed away.
     Well and that's just the start of my week. So today. "DONNA GO TO BED!!!!!" My mom yelled. *Sighs*. Welp this is it. See ya later. Sighing off.
_______________________________________
I close my laptop and put on my PJs and lay on my bed which didn't have covers because my dog pee on them.
Korosensei usually covers over to my house to say goodnight since my parents are taking care of my brothers and don't usually say goodnight.
"Goodnight Donna Sorry I can't come into your room and on my way to Italy! You want to join?" Korosensei asked."sure why not. I have nothing better to do let me get dressed." I said going to my closet and getting dressed. To be honest korosensei is like my dad. To bad we have to kill him. I make sure my parents were busy or asleep and the Coast was cleared. I jumped on korosensei's back and we went on a adventure in Italy!!!!!!! "Thank korosensei I needed a break." I said eating my gelato.
Korosensei chuckles. "your welcome Donna I'm always here to help my students!!!!" He says. If only my life could always be like this.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my new torture I mean book ya book let's go with that. Well I'm going to go throw up my brains. See ya later!!!

Legendarydonna13 out