.....

ik i did this in insta twitter sc and even freakin pinterest. but im gonna do it here too. even though you are mad. since this is wattpad and it's a reading/writing app....ill write a story to you. about our whole lives. and feelings.

aria

when i first came into the system and saw you. i thought to myself 'dayum shes hot' and still to this day. by far you are the most hottest sexiest preettiest whatever you want to call it girl ive ever met. and oviously when a guy sees a hot girl...they want to get to know them. i did that. and you were...different from my other crushes. you were a disgusting asshole burping in my face on purpose every two minutes even if we just met let me tell you that xD and you were extremely hyper and loud too. but....i actually found it cute. and then after confirming you were my crush. only then did i start doing perverted stuff. its a thing i do when i like a girl a lot. im sorry for "assaulting" you but genuinley i thought that would be the only way i could get your attention or something. idk why....but sooner or later i had the courage to ask you out and you thankfully acsepted.
moving a bit forward...we dated. i was honestly really happy. thats not a lie ^^. neither of us took it seriously at first and it upset me that our relationship is us being WAY too free with each other. so...i took the courage again and told you i want to be serious and that..i meant it. i really did. and then we finally started being serious. but sometimes you can be a handful. you do the most bizare things and have so many mood swings sometimes...i just have to go find pleashure otherwhereelse than you and take a break. i did that multiple times...and i was cought. by you. and when you comfronted me about it, im so sorry. instead of manning up like i shoudve instead i turned the blame to you. im so sorry. 
overall, now that i easily gave up the most precious thing i ever had in life. i am so stupid. i want you back to be mine <3 not only now but forever. i will propse to you million times if i have to proove to you how much i love you. but please come back to me. im sorry and i promise i will be the best. i cant stand being just 'friends' with you :(
and if anything. aria i know you dont want to date derrek again. i know that for a fact even if you havent told me. so if anything. please please please. dont date him. not him out of all people. i want you to be happy regardless to whatever happens. break up with him. your not happy with him. 

xXLethal_Vixen

XxLethal_VixenxX

XxLethal_VixenxX