Chapter 12: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

"What the fuck Y/N?!" Chris screamed after you slammed the door behind him, "How could you?! Why did you wait to open the door?!"

You flinched at the yelling slightly before standing up taller, narrowing your eyes. "Why should I open the door for someone who let their best friend be blamed for murder?! You're lucky I even opened the door! You're fucking pathetic Chris," You exclaimed back.

Chris opened his mouth to retort but was interrupted by Mike running into the room. "Thank God your back, Chris! Come on we should go downstairs to stay away from the Wendigos," Mike said ushering you both to the basement.

The others all smiled in relief when you three walked in but their smiles were replaced with looks of confusion when they saw the expressions on the faces of Chris and you. Chris glared at you as you folded your arms and stomped over to Sam.

"What happened?" Asked Ashley.

"I'll tell you what happened!" Chris screamed again, making Ashley flinch, "This bitch, that I used to call my friend, almost left me out there to be killed by the Wendigos!" The others looked at you in surprise.

"Well I didn't did I?! You're here aren't you?!" You screamed back, "You didn't show Josh any mercy, why should I show you some?! Josh couldn't have been in multiple places at one time! There was no way he could have killed Jess and be fucking with us at the same time!"

"Guys! Can we just calm down for a minute, please?!" Sam yelled.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" You and Chris exclaimed in unison.

"This isn't gonna help anyone!" Ashley yelled.

"Shut up Ash," Chris said, anger still evident in his voice. Ashley slumped her shoulders and looked like she was about to burst out in tears.

"Don't say that to Ashley!" You yelled at Chris. You both shot insults back and forth until Emily grabbed Mike's gun and shot the ceiling. You both jumped and looked at her.

"Guys, Ashley's right! Now both of you shut the fuck up! Jesus!"

"You two sounded like you were having a lovers quarrel," Mike sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!"