Part 1 ~ Life

~Edited~

SO guys, reading some of the chapters after writing some of my other werewolf books I cringe. I definitely know this isn't my best work but it is still mine and a good first effort. 

So if you don't like this book or the structure let me know if you really want, I won't bite but don't be rude or anything as this was my first werewolf book and I am still a young writer. 

Thanks :) 

So my new book first werewolf one I hope u guys like it a shout out to Sarcastic_Wolf13 for making Alpha's broken angel cover. Read Authors Note. 

Aella POV

The deer pricked its ears and turned towards me, I stopped, it continued eating I crept forward ready to pounce. 

I focused solely on the deer and jumped grabbing it by the neck and dragged it down instantly killing it. I sat on my hind legs, looked around and licked the blood off my jaw. I then grabbed the deer and dragged it into my den, after that I got some clothes and shifted back to my human form. 

Hi, my name is Aella Tempest. I love my name, it is unique and special. 

I am a werewolf and my wolf is called Luna, ironic I know but that is her name and she is my best friend.

I am a white wolf, blue eyes and around 1.4 m in height quite big for any werewolf. I am strong and can take on animals twice my size, my strength and speed is not limited to one form as I am comfortable in both. 

 I have brown ombre, curly hair that reaches my butt and light hazel eyes.  I stand at around 1.8 m or 5 .9 ft, which is great except almost all males are taller than me, and I am 17 and love being outside.

 I do not think I am overly beautiful or ugly but I don't really care for looks I care more about what is on the inside of the person/wolf.  I am loyal, compassionate, kind, determined but don't get on my bad side I can be very ruthless. My family, well I can tell you another time, I want to eat. 

I grabbed some logs that were inside my den and started a fire outside the mouth of the den

I grabbed some logs that were inside my den and started a fire outside the mouth of the den. I skinned the deer, and placed it over the fire and began roasting the meat. 

When I have finished I devoured half of it and seized its left hind leg, ready to bury the rest but first I masked my scent and the deer's so that no other animal could find my food. I walked for a bit then found a good spot and buried the deer there. 

After that is done I got my bag out of the den and rolled the stone over the entrance. I hurried into town towards the cafe, where I worked. 

I know, why not stay in a hotel or something if I have a job? Well like I said I love being outside and the money is only for when I really needed it, other than that I saved it for later.