Stuck in a Dream

I happened to fall asleep while I was doing homework and it was already past midnight. I hurried to finish up the few questions I had for my Chemistry homework and finally fell asleep comfortably thinking if I should shower in the morning. I dozed off to sleep as I dreamt of being in a cold room my own bedroom, my window happened to be slightly open as I realized I wasn't in my own bedroom.

I looked around the room it seems way different compared to my room size and color.

It felt as if I woke up somewhere else I looked out the window and had a completely different view. Before I would only see my backyard and my neighbors home from the side. Though I wouldn't get a nice view of the sky but saw the palm trees I have in my yard.

Instead, I was in a tall building seeing people below me crossing the street, passing by through the sidewalks, traffic in both lanes of the street. The view looked very familiar especially the cafes nearby although I still had no clue where I was at.

Being distracted from myself, I heard the door creak in my room I slowly looked behind the bedroom door finding a cat lurking around purring and meowing constantly for my attention

Being distracted from myself, I heard the door creak in my room I slowly looked behind the bedroom door finding a cat lurking around purring and meowing constantly for my attention. Quickly I searched around the small apartment seeing the night view in the living room. I realized I didn't have my phone with me and ended up finding it in the bathroom. I looked into my reflection and couldn't believe what I had seen. I didn't recognize myself or my figure I looked more healthier and thinner than before. My skin glowed and felt softer when I used to be a bit curvy and insecure about my body figure. I noticed my voice was still the same. Minutes later, I briefly shuffled around the living room again to see if anyone else lived here. That's when I heard the sounds of footsteps near the entrance door and heard the lock of the door click. I hid behind the couch carefully squatting to see if anything was behind me. A few seconds later a boy had entered the living room. I slowly stood up facing him and surprised him at the moment. We both spoked at the same time.

Y(n): What...

Boy: What...

Boy: What are you doing behind the couch?

Y(n): *hesitate* Uhmm..

Boy: Well, are you hungry?

Y(n): Wait, who are you?

I whispered softly

Boy: *chuckles* what do you mean?

He unruffled the bag on the kitchen table that he brought

Y(n): Uhh nothing... So what did you bring to eat?

Boy: I bought some Jajangmyeon if you'd like some

Y(n): Sure

I awkwardly made my way to the table. He notices I looked a bit uncomfortable but ignored it. I wasn't sure what else I should ask him. The more I looked at him the more good looking I find him, eventually, he noticed me staring at him

Boy: What is there something on my face?

Y(n): Oh no sorry

Boy: Sorry? For what?

Boy: Why are you acting so weird?

Well I have no clue who you are and I can't just ask you again but I can't help it either

Y(n): Well, who am I to you?

Boy: *chokes* Really? What's with the sudden question?

Y(n): What I can't ask you a simple thing from you.

Boy: *sigh* Fine then.

Y(n): So? What am I?

He looked at me strangely

Boy: Well you're my only younger sister that lives with me for free so you're welcome.

I was a bit relief after he said I was "his sister" even though I don't have any brothers but three sisters that exist back in my original world. We both finished our meal and cleaned up after.

Brother: Ok, I'm going to bed in a bit. You should get ready for school tomorrow and get enough sleep.

Y(n): Wait school??

Brother: Yeah school! Your school break is almost over

Brother: So I'll drop you off at school tomorrow

What the hell I still have to go to school in this world. Although the worst part is, I don't know what else to expect on my first day of school. Later I went to bed hoping things could go back to normal once I fell asleep.