The news

(No gender has been specified in this chapter, therefore there is no need to have a male and female version of it.)

So.
It's been a while since I've written in this dusty old diary.
So I guess I should go ahead and tell you that I'm just gonna be watching TV on the couch for like, the entire day.

My TV isn't the best, it's one of those box TVs. But hey, atleast it still gets channels!
So I watched some cartoons for a bit and then decided to catch up on the news since nothing else interesting was on today.

I took the remote and changed the channel to the news station.
"Breaking news!" The reporter said, "Disappearances have been reported in this area and police are currently investigating. The lost people are as follows;"
The reporter began to list the lost people. Spooky stuff, if I do say so myself!
"We can go ahead and assure all of you that everything is under control, however our culprit has not been identified yet. If you have any information that may help this case than please call the number on the scr--" I turned off the TV. That was enough news for one day.

"What were you watching, honey bun?" My mom said. Honey bun? Seriously? My mother always made these weird names for me. "Nothing, mom." I'd reply, kind of bored now that I literally had nothing to do.

Wow, uhh, this is a really wierd place to stop the chapter in '(Y/N)'s boring life™' but nothing special really happened after that.
See ya later!
...Am I seriously writing that out to my diary?