The loophole

Your POV
No matter how nice I am to him, at the end of the day I get a hard WHACK. I have too many physical scars from cutting. He is now building mental scars embedded in my brain and memory. The past is something that can always be remembered.Camron-just the name makes me gag. I need to find my razor. Razor-razor-where are you? There! Now to just press it agains-

"WHAT ARE YOU USING MY RAZOR FOR?!?!" He asked.

"I'm s-" I was once again cut of by a hard SMACK. Knowing what he would do to me, I didn't cry. He took the razor from my hand, looked at me in disgust and walked away. Once I was sure he was gone, I cried. I'm not invincible, I can't take all of your hits and just get stronger. Nobody likes me, so they just take all of their anger out on me. I'm their living punchbag. I laid on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

In your dream....

"Huh? What's this?" I ask, watching my surroundings. "A beach? No an island," I say. I get up and look around. "AHH!!" I yell, not knowing what was pulling me in the water. I thrash around until I am free. I stand up and quickly turn my head to see what it was. It was Jimin, his hand specifically. It was made of water? I watch in awe as his full body emerges. That awe turns to fear when he steps on the island. I feel weird. As I look down, I realize that I have been shrunken down. I run around so that I don't get smashed by Jimin's foot. After some time, I start to get tired. I stop for a second and I get squished.

"BETRAYING ME AGAIN?!?!" He yells.

"N-no," I say in my tiny voice. He squishes me again.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted. I shut my mouth and bite my tongue to stop me from saying anything. One more squish is all it took for me to wake up. I lay awake in the bed that Jimin and I share. I look to my side to see the sleeping Jimin. This is the only time I get to look at him without having to hear yelling. Let's check the time. 5:24. He gets up around 6 so i guess I will get his stuff ready.

At 6...

Jimin's POV
I wake up to not see (y/n) there. Hmm what's the time? 6:45. Shit! I'm going to be late! What's this? A note?
My dearest Jimin,
I have prepared all of your stuff. There is a bowl of oatmeal. I am in the shower right now therefore, I will not be able to see you when you wake up. Have a good day!
                                                               - (y/n)
I guess I won't be late. I might have to say th-nope. Sometimes it's hard to be mean to her. Just kidding! No one can ever love that piece of shit. Especially when someone finds out what she did in the past. I can't believe someone would even want to do that with her. It's hard to fully commit when you remember your partner's past. I should be over it by now. She has said sorry multiple times, yet nothing can change what she did in the past. Fuck, it's 7:00. I do my normal routine.

"Bye," I hear (y/n) say. I look at her and roll my eyes. I walk out to my car and drive off.

After work...

Your POV
It is time for Jimin to come home. I've prepared him some home-made noodles. When he comes in, he looks at me and smacks me.

"Wh-what did I do wrong?" I ask, stuttering on what.

"Uh, nothing," he says bitterly.