crimson couple ; reylo

recap; in an alternate universe, when kylo ren asks rey to join him to build a new order, to let everything else die, she accepts his offer and they build a new order. she becomes conflicted due to lack of troopers, and obtaining them is gruesome. but the dark side consumes her, as with kylo. rey and kylo become the new rulers of this new "order", and they do whatever it takes to make sure it is complete.

(warning; spoilers (the throne room scene) if you haven't seen the last jedi (I hope you have)) (I wanted to include the throne room interrogation scene word for word because I feel it'd tie the beginning into the story better.) and blood?? gore?? idk lol)

(the throne room)

===========================

"Ben.." Rey spoke softly.

   "Do you want to know the truth about your parents... or have you always known? You've just hidden it away.." Rey flicked her head up to look at Kylo, her expression somber. He walked closer to her. "You know the truth. Say it." She stared up at him, silent as tears and sweat ran down her face. "Say it." He said once more. Rey looked down and mumbled. "They were nobody." Kylo looked down at her. "They were filthy junk traders, who sold you off for drinking money." She sniffled, more tears streaming down her face as Kylo continued. "They're dead, in a pauper's grave, in the Jakku desert. You have no place in their story, you come from nothing," he shook his head, "you're nothing." Rey swallowed, a lump in her throat, and looked away. Kylo paused, and looked at her with a look of reassurance and compassion. "But not to me." He swallowed and raised his hand again, reaching out to her. "Join me.." He walked up to her again as Rey looked down at his hand. Kylo extended his hand and frowned, whispering, "please." She looked up at him and slowly lifted her hand, reaching for him. She creeped closer, and closer, until her hand met his.
————————
    Rey sat at her throne as she watched her soldiers divide. She seemed very unimpressed with the amount of troopers they had. "Is everything alright, my love?" Kylo's soft voice spoke to her. Rey lifted an eyebrow and sighed. "We don't have enough troopers, it seems." Kylo nodded a little. "This was what we had recovered from the last battle. We'll get more troopers. Trust me." His voice became deeper and more sinister, sending chills up Rey's spine. 'Trust him? What's that supposed to mean..' she thought. Kylo gently grabbed her hand and she gasped, his touch sending her into a new vision.

    She could hear loud screaming, blaster shots, and the crackling, deadly sound of his lightsaber. Rey opened her eyes, finding herself covered in blood. Blood of innocent people. She looked around, the place was filled with sand, and the sunset was harsh and hot, which made her sweat. Rey watched the troopers violently grab infants and toddlers from their mothers and fathers, the parents being slaughtered in front of them. Her skin paled and her heart started to race. She was frozen, feeling nothing but heartbreak and disgust. She doesn't want to be feared. She doesn't want to kill innocent people, and take their children, to become mindless troopers. She felt darkness creep over her as she witnessed this vision. But she heard a voice echoing, it was Kylo, trying to snap her out of it.

    He shook her by her shoulders and yelled for her, which sent her back to reality, tears streaming down her face. He looked at her worriedly. "My love, are you alright??" She pushed him away and shook her head, turning away. "I-I... I don't.." Kylo's skin paled slightly, knowing what had happened. "... What did you see..?" Rey looked up at him fearfully, her skin pale as a ghost. "... Where are you going to get more troopers... and how.." She asked, fearfully. He swallowed and paled even more, looking away. "... We were going to take them away from their parents, and slaughter mothers and fathers?? Innocent people?" She shook her head again. "This isn't a new order. It's a new empire, and you're building it your way. The dark side's way." He stayed silent as she walked away to her bedroom.

    Rey couldn't believe that she fell for creating a new empire. She sat quietly in her bed, hearing whispers around her, the dark side calling to her. "Stay out of my head." She kept murmuring. Unknowingly, her emotions channeled out through using the Force, the ground shaking softly, the rumbling getting louder and more powerful as she clenched her fists, the dark side calling out loudly. Rey slowly felt herself being pulled to the dark, any lighter thoughts slowly fading. She felt the Force surging through her, and she felt so powerful, she loved it. It felt so good, but she knew this was the dark side pulling her in, and she couldn't resist. Her breathing became slow and relaxed, opening her eyes and glancing at herself in the mirror. Rey felt like nothing else she's felt before; empowered. She knew there was so much more for her to discover. She stood up and readjusted her dress, walking to the door and exiting her bedroom.

    Kylo bent down on one knee, looking down at his grandfather's melted and distorted mask. He just stared at it for a while, hearing that same whisper calling his name from behind. He closed his eyes and felt the dark side consume him, becoming submissive to it. But it felt different. It felt less hungry than before, like it had found a new vessel. He stood when he heard his door open, Rey walking in with an expressionless look. She grabbed his hand and stood by his side, looking at them both through the mirror. "I know how much this new order means to you. It means a lot to me too. Whatever you decide to do, however you obtain the troopers. Do what you need to." Kylo looked at Rey through the mirror and nodded, smiling very slightly. He turned to her and leaned over, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I will do whatever it takes to please you, my love."

    The ship landed smoothly on the ground, stormtroopers rushing out and bombarding a small town, as Rey watched, and Kylo exited, his lightsaber ignited and ready to kill. He stomped towards a couple hiding their twins behind them, ordering troopers to grab the children and pull them away, as he swung at the parents, slicing them both in half, in one clean swipe. Rey watched closely, knowing this was necessary but still felt sick to her stomach. She could feel the dark creeping up to her once again, her irises darkening as she felt that empowering feeling. Rey gripped her fists and pushed past the troopers guarding her. She pulled out her lightsaber and ignited it, the two red plasma blades flaring brightly, ready to annihilate anything in its path. Kylo looked over at her as she walked over to a large crowd of adults surrounding their children, and mothers holding their infants, stormtroopers following behind her. He looked away to tend to another group, hearing the bloodcurdling screams of men, women, and children. Rey watched the troopers take the children and escort them to another ship to send them away. Her outfit was covered in blood, her lightsaber humming and spitting occasionally, before she extinguished it, clipping the hilt to her belt. Kylo walked up to her, covered in blood as well. Rey smiled sadistically as he grabbed her hands, kissing her. "Well done, my love. Together, this new order will surely bloom, and nobody can stop us from making that happen." They held hands as they walked back onto the ship, leaving trails of blood behind them.
=====================

(MAN it's been a while since I've written any stories lmao)(this is my first reylo minific I've written)