Logan: Pool fun

"Oh, come on! Please? Pretty please?" Poly said once more. I  started feeling annoyed. I just led back on the sunbed. 

   "Poly, I already told you, I dont wanna drink. Especially now, in the middle of the day!" Jackson exclaimed angrily. I knew he liked Poly, a lot, but sometimes the blonde could be extremely annoying.

  "Yeah sweetheart, Jack isn't in the mood to let you get him drunk so you can fuck later" Lee said teasingly from the pool. 

   It was funny. Not Lee's teasing; the fact that we were alone in the pool, except a couple at the far end of it. I could guess they sat there so they wouldn't have to listen to us. We were a bit loud to say the truth.

   "Shut up Lee! No one spoke to you!" Poly told him angrily, her usually pretty face now red and full of anger. Jeez, that girl was scary.

   Lee just laughed and stuck his tongue out. That sassy piece of shit, I thought while smiling.           I looked at Jackson next to me. He hadn't cracked even one smile. But I knew why of course. Jack always had these crazy ideas that everyone was trying to steal his girlfriend. 

   I pushed his shoulder and he looked at me.

   "Relax Jack. You know how Lee is. Don listen to him ok? Just get it over and go" I said and brought the hand with the  glass which on my lips. The drinks here were delicious. I enjoyed them every single year.

   "I know Logan. You are right" He said and got up. His wet body was an image that no girl could resist. I knew that. Jackson was always the one with the many girls. I could have too, but I always saw them as trouble. Annoying and stupid. At least the ones who flirted with me.

   Jack followed Poly to the bar, near the main pool. Palm trees surrounding it. He had an defeated look on his face. Poor boy.

   I turned to Lee, some meters away, in the middle on the pool. I waved, telling him to come closer. As he started swimming towards me, I finished my drink. It was some strange kind of mango juice.

   "The new tennis court is amazing. Why hadn't you thought it earlier?" Lee said while getting out of the green-blue water. 

   "I dont know. Dad said he didn't want to fill the place too much. But then some costumers suggested it and he said 'why not?', so yeah, I always knew it would be a great idea" I told him while looking at the pool. He sat next to me on a chair. 

   The sun was unbearable, but the pool fortunately provided a gig white umbrella in the middle of every pair of sunbeds. Good one dad.

   "Anyway... Where are all the girls?" Lee asked while scratching his head. Water was dripping from his black-blue hair.

   I laughed at his question. Classic.

   "Who knows? Maybe they just saw you and ran away" I teased and smirked at him. He just pouted. Idiot.

   "Like I need them. As you know, I'm so hot I can make everyone fall for me in seconds" He told me. Like always, I thought bitterly. Lee would never change.

   "Yeah, like Jasper. He really fell for you, huh?" Oh, when I said that, he became as red as a tomato. 

   Jasper was a local kid we had met a year before. He was really pretty, and Lee had fell for him instantly. Jasper worked for my father; In the pool bar. I made sure he didn't fire him.Now we were back. I was excited to see how they both would react when they saw each-other.

   "Oh, fuck off! I'm gonna make him fall for me this year. I bet my ass" Oh, I wasn't so sure. Jasper wasn't gonna fell that easily. We had become friends. I knew him enough to know.

   "Whatever you say Lee, lets make a bet. If you make him fall for you, Ill give 100$. OK?" Of course I knew I would win, that's why I said a small amount.

   "Oh, but that's no fun. You'll have to do something as well" He said in his teasing voice. What would he possibly want? 

   I glanced around the pool. The couple had left. We were all alone. The others were still on the bar. Good. Jackson never liked these kind of bets. He was always too serious. But we never minded; he kept us on the ground.

   "Like what?" I asked but I knew I wasn't going to get an answer soon as I saw a familiar face walking towards to us from the bar. I smiled widely. Jasper.

   Suddenly Lee sat up straight on the sunbed. He quickly wore his sunglasses, which indeed suited him, and smiled at Jasper.

   The younger boy was now in front of us, in his barman outfit. He was a bit taller than last year-still nothing compered to us- and with some more earrings. He was still extremely cute with his messy brown hair and white skin. 

    "Its really nice to see you again Logan"  He looked down at me and smiled.Then he turned to Lee and narrowed his eyes "Lee"

   Lee just chuckled "Helo baby. How ya doin'?" He pushed his glasses down a bit so he could look him in the eyes. He then licked his lips and smirked.

   Jasper didn't react, but turned to me. "Do you need me to bring you anything?" He asked not looking to Lee's direction.

   "No, Thanks Jasp. How are you by the way?" I asked while smiling. I was sure Lee wasn't very happy.

   "Quite good actually. Your father pays me better this year. I imagine you have something to do with that, right?" He asked after he sat down to the sunbed next to me. Lee made a sound. I ignored him.

   "Possibly"I shot him a smile. Indeed I had told my my father some months before to increase Jasper's salary, so he would stay longer. Thank God he actually did it.

   "Well, thanks the. It helped a lot. Anyway see ya around" He glanced at Lee "Guys" And with that he got up and headed to the bar.  Lee kept watching his back.

   "So,  hot stuff,  you we're saying? " I asked him. I already knew what he had in mind. 

  "So,  firstly,  don't tease. That's my work. Secondly,  aboy the bet,  you are gonna have to make someone fall for you as well" Lee really found all that really amusing.  Can't say,  I enjoyed it too. But with people I knew. Not with strangers.

"OK then!  Whatever you say. Who?" I asked impatiently.
   We hadn't made a bet like that in years. Not like 100 $ was a big deal. But it was fun,  watching each others failures

Lee seems skeptical for a moment. Then I heard light footsteps behind me.

He smirked playfully. "Him" He said while nodding his head towards somebody's direction. 
   I turned around

☀☀☀☀☀☀
-----------------------------------------------------------