~~~~~

Hi... Today marked the day I realized that I've been crushing on you for two years now. Which I never wanted to acknowledge because... Hindi kasi pwede. Masisira, Iiwas, magigiba, at masakit. Telling you what or how I feel will make everything complicated. I like you... Pero hindi pwedeng lumala pa iyon. You see because you like someone else... You were busy chasing for someone else, busy making her your whole galaxy. I want you to have that you know, I want you to have her... I wanted her to love you the way you love her. I wanted you to be happy. As I stare at you while you're staring at her. I saw how you look at her, I know because I was looking at you that way too but you wouldn't know. Kahit yata humarang ako sa harap mo hindi mo ako makikita. You will never see me and I will never be enough for you--I can never be enough for you. Kasi hindi naman ako yung kailangan mo. I can never be half of the girl that she is. You gave her your heart. You already promised to wait for her, you wanted a future with her. Kung pwede ko lang ibigay yung puso ko sakanya para mahalin ka din niya kagaya nang nararamdaman mo ginawa ko na. Hindi ka ba nasasaktan? Hindi ka ba napapagod? Hindi mo ba gustong mag mahal nang taong ikaw ang mahal? Hindi mo ba gusto na ikaw ang priyoridad? You're still young... Someday, someone's going to love you and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

You see I have feelings for you... But I can endure it and I don't want to bottle it up because it wasn't that important. But you--you're young and vulnerable. I can't fathom the idea of you being hurt. But we can't force our heart to stop wanting someone we cannot have right? I wanted so badly for you to have her. I want you to be happy... Kahit na ang sarap mo nang kaltukin. Kahit gustong gusto kong hawakan ang kamay mo. Kahit na gustong gusto kong yakapin ka at sabihing nandito lang ako. Kahit na gusto kong sabihin sa'yong 'Tangina ako na lang kasi... Ako na lang ang piliin mo.' Kasi ako yung unang nakakita sa'yo pero siya yung una mong nakita.

I can love you the way you deserves to be love but then again you will never see me more than that. You will never know what I feel because you doesn't even know that this confession was for you. I swear I want you to be happy that's why I keep on telling her how much she deserves you. I want you to have her. I want you to be happy... Happy. I want to... have you so much that it hurts. Tonight I was crying maybe because we're friends and that's all we'll ever be. Please be happy... Please...