The wedding

On the night in Baron's mansion...

It will tainted their heart with cruelty that losing in the world. A blond woman wore a light dress as she was held by a chain.... Waiting a another bride to whom see her... Her green eyes was shut her up and man was smirk..

"One night. The Phantom was born." Said man. "The morning was given a wedding to child who deserve to be a Phantom's child who brings a disaster."

The woman was stares in shock, her eyes was widened as she looks at little, beautiful girl wearing a wedding gown, her eyes was blue like a sapphire.

The pregnant woman was aware with her beautiful. She was feel at her, sanctuary leaving her looks like she wanted. .

"That little girl...." The woman whispered. "She looks like a radiance."

"Master," said man's subordinates. "We'll start the wedding ceremony weekend."

The blond man nodded. He gives a small box with container two rings which she looks it.

"Now, we are already for wedding to yourself." As he gave ring to her and her.

The little girl was standing at her, nervous as she expecting it. She's extremely shy. The woman then, wake and slipped her ring on her middle ringer and she slipped finger.

She notice her belly was big as she clear her throat.

"Um...." She muttered.

"Now, you could kiss the bride." The man said. And the pregnant woman lifted her veils, revealed to be beautiful girl. She hugging her tightly. The girl was nervous, her face was red like a tomato and she look at her and she fell in love with her. She then, aware lovestruck as she kiss on her lips and. Suddenly, a water was broke, leaving her in pain which she gave birth. A blood was stream on her leg.

"Aa aa aa..." She groan in pain as she held her. Lia look at her, seeing her in pain decided to help her no matter.

"Push, Madam! Push." She urged as she encourage Cordelia to push her baby. She pushed hard. Her baby's head was out as she look at Lia. She notice Lia was held a baby.

"Look! It's boy." She exclaimed.

Cordelia took her breath as she rest in church. She then took her and kisses her on lips.