Afterword(please read)

Hey guys, thanks so much for reading this. I hope you guys enjoyed this short little oneshot I put together. This is actually based on my personal  experience with a guy I'm into right now. The truth is, all the events that happened in the story is true up until the Akane part. Everything after that, and the happy ending is all made up. 

So basically I'm still in the stage of trying to talk to that boy.... It's true that he's always going somewhere or busy talking to someone or about to go somewhere when I see him and try to talk to him. And the funny story about the going to Kitagawa Daichi part is that was actually true. I saw the guy I'm interested in after a night class, he was coming out of his class, and we actually live in the same dorm building so I thought this was my chance to talk to him and go back to the dorm with him. He had his trusty little friend with him, and I said hi. Just like in the story, his friend was the one that greeted me, and then he told his friend that he was going to the university next door to ours for some reason that I didn't catch. And all I thought was, "At this time?!" 

So I told my friend about this little event I had with the boy and she told me I had to write about it. Since I don't have enough material to turn into a novel, I decided to write a oneshot with one of my favorite little Haikyuu babies. Iwaizumi is hands down the hottest anime character I've ever seen. I love everything about him. If you love him, bless you! You are the best! Please comment and vote, and tell me what you guys think of my story and maybe some advice to talk to that mysterious boy that goes to our next door university in the middle of night? If you like, please share your story about you and your special someone. 

Once again, thanks for reading, and please check out my other stories!