The Secrt of the Maji

"I'm sorry master... I could not get her in time"

The man looked up at his master.

"You fool! Do you know what this means!?!" The red clad woman yelled

"Lady M-mathesda I apologize!" The man pleaded.

"Don't try to appeal to my better nature!" Mathesda yelled." I don't have one."

She started defending the steps, sword in hand. The man was frantic now.

"P-please m-malady I did n-n-not mean for t-the mission to go awry."

By now Mathesda had the tip of the blade to the man's chest ready to pierce his heart.

"What makes you think I would not have done this had you succeed? Hmm...tell me...Father."

She spat driving the sword through his chest.

"M-May you rot in h-he'll!" The man choked out.

"M-my dear father, I already have." She said pulling out the sword letting his body fall to the ground.

"Guards! Dispose of this...disgrace!"

   "Yes Lady Mathesda!!" they chourused.

Mathesda sighed as an evil smirk crept its way onto her face,as she walked up to her throne.

"It looks like if I want something done right I must do it myself."

__________________________

Like rate subscribe...only if u want to. But please comment this is my first original story so I want ta know what chi guys think of a 13 year olds imagination. I'll try to post whenever I write new chappies in my note book. Bye for now my slimey Cacti!!! :-)