chapter 1

Every night we go to bed,with no assurance of waking up the next morning, and we still make plans for tomorrow.

**********************

The moment where every thing start changing

"Dad please I'll try another day"

"No you are going to try it right now.. You may not have a second chance"

"Dad I am begging you am losing my confidence.."

"I didn't raise this kind of girl.. I know you have a great confidence.. I know you won't let me down" said with a smile on his face.

We start our journey from infront of our luxury house. My brother was sitting at the back supporting me. He start to drive a car when he was 15 and now he is a perfect driver.. I, on the other hand only want to drive, I don't care if am crashed or not, I just wanna drive but this time I was losing my confidence. I was thinking what if am gonna die but by my dads pressure I sat on the drivers seat.. Dad was beside me.. I let out a long breath and start the engine.

"Anna control your speed we are on a high way"

"I can't dad am losing my control"

"Hold the break" dad yelled

"Dad it's not working"

" Anna please don't let us die" Daniel keep begging

"Daniel can't u fucking hear me.. It doesn't work" I shouted on him.

"Shut up both of you.. Anna hold it hold the break" said dad

"Aaannnnnaaaaaa" they both shouted and that was the last word I heard, the moment I realized that we all were gonna DIE..

hey guys so this is my first book so if its kinda messed up (grammar errors and others) try to understand and sry for the very short 1st chapter its just not to make it boring at the beginning.

Vote and comment guys I really need it😘😘lots of love