Bitter Sweet

Chapter 1

Being alone at night is the worst. Everything is dark you look around all you see is darkness. And then you hear a creak on your floor. And you look all round and you see nothing. Then another creak. And another and another coming closer to you. Then you get up and go to turn your lights on. But then something jumps on your back. And pins you down. And you look at the peeson and its the cutest person you ever saw in your life. Well that's the situation I'm in. Oh by the way my name is Nightmare. I'm 18 years old and loves to read. And wear short shorts and tang tops. Okay so back to my situation. So there is this boy trying to bit out my neck. Or just bit it. But it seems like it would hurt a lot.

"How'd you get in my house!" I gasp as I caught my breath after he had scared me bad.

"I have my ways princess." He said as he tried to bite my neck again.

"Don't call me princess!" I barked at him.

"I call all my victims princess before they die!" He laughed at me.

"What do you mean die!" I yelled at him and tried to kick him off.

He laughed and tried to eat me neck again. But I moved away. Then I saw his fangs. He's a vampire and he is going to bite me and take my blood. And then he finally bite into my neck. It was very painful. I gasped. I felt light headed. And then fell to the ground out like a light.

Then I opened my eyes. I didn't now were I was but I was somewhere new. I looked around everything was black. I got up and went to the window. I was in some kind castle. Then someone nocked on my door. And I answered the door. It was the boy from my room.

"Were am I!" I asked him really loud.

"In my castle." He answered with a smile.

"Um why?" I asked him.

"Because you serviced my test." He told me.

"What do you mean! Test?" I asked him.

"I mean I bite you and you lived." he said with a smile. He came a little closer to me. He opened my mouth. "Look at thoughs teeth."

I ran to the bathroom. Then I saw my face it had changed. I had fangs! I was a vampire he had changed me into a vampire!

I turned around and saw him right there. He had surprised me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I need a princess but every other person I tried died after a bit them." He told me. "You were the first person who didn't die..." He continued.

"Oh but why me?" I asked again.

"Because I had a feeling that you would be the one?" He laughed.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"My name is Alex." He told me.

"Nice to meet you." I told him.

"Its nice to meet you two my dear." He told me with a smile.