- Six

Sehun knew everything was too easy. The villains gave up on their children way too soon, there was no way they would let EXO take something away from them like that.

The hero raised a hand, creating a shield to protect himself from Cheetah. With a snap of his fingers, he sent her flying away, crashing in a building. She came back a few seconds later, but he already left, hiding away from her to take her by surprise. Even as he was trapping her inside of a tornado of his own, he couldn't stop thinking about the kids. Jisung was so small, so young, Sehun was definitely unable to see why someone would want to hurt the baby of the group. Cheetah tried to escape and failed. Something was wrong, he knew he wasn't concentrated enough to hold her against her will.

"Suho, they're trying to distract us," he muttered under his breath, making sure Cheetah's inhuman ears couldn't hear them.

Since they still couldn't leave the kids alone, Junmyeon and Minseok decided to stay. Someone had to guide the heroes on the battlefield while they were fighting. Junmyeon was already used to this job and the children trusted Minseok more than the others, so they accepted to stay without arguing.

"They're trying to get their children... I guess. The boys didn't seem to think they could act as parents, it's weird that they're finally doing it. Bet they're just angry we took something from them."

Even with Cheetah trying to tear his skin down and the sounds of some explosions in the background, Sehun heard Baekhyun sighing and could perfectly imagine his eye roll.

"Wait a second, I think Taeyeon, Irene and Minho are here – try to find who's missing in the villains. I'll join you in a few minutes, I'm sending Xiumin for backup, the others will guard the kids for us."

Sehun stepped back and threw some pieces of what was once a building at the villain with a groan. He was getting tired and quickly thought about working on it while ducking for cover when one of Poison Ivy's plants decided that he would make a tasty snack and tried to catch him with a green tentacle.

"Give me back my child," Cheetah growled as she jumped in front of him, raising her leg to kick him in the ribs.

Sehun blocked it with his arms, grabbing and twisting it to send her to the ground. Hands on the sand, she turned on herself, her free leg kicking his face and probably leaving a bruise.

"You'll see him in jail, where the both of you belong," he snarled while letting her leg go to stop himself from falling. "Guys, I'm pretty sure it's a trap."

"Shut up and fight, Seahoon," Baekhyun's voice teased him and Sehun swore he could hear his grin.

Cheetah threw a handful of sand at him, too quickly to ask wind to send it away. Surprised, Sehun got blinded for a few seconds before he could get rid of the sand in his eyes. Seeing Cheetah running away, he simply left, too lazy to chase after her.

"Cheetah left."

"Apparently, they were here to distract us so the Joker could rob a bank," Junmyeon replied. "Boring and predictable, we met him on our way. He ran away, but without his money so I guess we can say we won."

Sehun sighed, unhappy. Unlike Cheetah, the Joker was fun to fight with.

"I missed all the fun," he whined, jokingly stomping his feet on his way back, knowing Kyungsoo could to feel the vibrations in the ground.

"Hurry, big baby," said hyung chuckled in his earpiece. "We have some real babies to babysit."

Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin and Renjun were adorable. Sitting on the floor, the last three were building a block castle while the youngest was too busy rolling his little cars on said castle to help them. Irene was trying her best to make her son notice her, but the stubborn child refused to even look at her, putting his chubby face against Renjun' shoulder when she looked in his way. Minho was talking to Jeno – the kid had this amazed look on his face and it was so pure Yixing could have melted on the ceramic floor – and Taeyeon was having the time of her life trying to cook with Mark and Donghyuck (with Taeyong watching the three of them like a hawk, wincing every time she decided to let Mark do something). Their eggs seemed overcooked, but the kids never smiled so big in their presence.