Part 2 Of Unexpected Love? -A Eren x Levi Fanfic-

Part 2~

"What's your name, Kid..?"

.………

His eyes shook, he knew he had no other choice but to do as Mr. Rivaille said. After closing his journal he walked over to him. His eyes shaking, "M-My name is Eren Jaeger..."

The teachers eyes did widen a little as the other walked towards him and Levi ended up having to look up a little more than what he intended... Okay maybe not his 'little' helper, damn when did kids get so tall? He nodded slowly and his eyes quickly adjusted back to their usual way before he pointed at the board, "Jaeger. Can you do these problems?"  

Eren  nodded and wrote a few of the answers down, No one noticed him, he was just the smart kid in the back of the room so he thought his new teacher, Mr. Rivaille , wouldn't think any better of him than they did. Once he was done he sighed and faced his way. "I did as said.."

He expected the kid to take at least a few more minutes than he did, shocked to hear his voice again he turned to face the board to see answers to each and all correctly done with perfect presentation and explanations, "Well well, Jaeger, seems like you have a head on your shoulders.While the others do this too, you are to move to the front, near my desk so I can keep a good pace of work at you and so you cannot slack off. Got that? Move your stuff now and be quick as I still need you to tell me what other brats I have to teach."

The brunette nodded and walked back over to his now old desk, once he reached the desk he picked up his backpack and all his supplies needed then walked over to his new desk. Once he set everything up just like before he sat back down. Adjusting to his new seat. Then he went straight back to writing notes, trying not to look at Mr. rivaille.

Mr. Rivaille scowled at the other, "Kid! Get back here, with your head in that book of yours you wont be helping me, will you?" He sighed in annoyance and then rubbed off the others workings as groups of kids began to get into the room and mutter to themselves about the new teacher and trying to read his abnormal name, but he didn't care. It was their problem they could not read.

"Sorry, Mr.Rivaille.." He walked back over to him and sighed, you could tell he disliked most people in his class... except two of them. When he saw a certain classmate of his followed by another he smiled.

The elder then watched Eren, taking in his expression and easily knowing who he disliked and liked, surprised to find that only two were those he found friends in the whole calss but spoke no word of it and listened to the names being spoken out to him. Armin and Mikasa were those who Eren had smiled at. So, when all was situated down Levi quickly put two fingers to his mouth and whistled at the class, quickly quieting them down, "Firstly, You piss me off and I will not hesitate to kick your stupid ass out of my classroom. Secondly, If you cannot read my name, tough. Lastly, Jaeger here-" He paused and pointed at the taller male, "Will be my new assistant now and then, piss him off or anything like that, you will also be kicked out of my classroom with your god damn tail between your legs, understood?"

His eyes widened,  his old teacher  had never even looked at Eren, and he was being noticed so easily. Yes, he was happy about being noticed but scared of what the other students would do to him. A certain few bullied him after school, sometimes even physically... Jean Kirschtein and Reiner Braun.  He was almost positive about what would happen once class was over.

Unaware of this, Levi was still continuing his 'Speech' to the class,  Maybe, just maybe he could get at least one kid through to what he had always been wanting to teach. "Eren, go and hand out the books. All the rest of you shit-for-brains work out these math problems and I will see where you are all up to." He then made his way back to his desk and sorted a few things out on his laptop, now and then glancing up to watch Eren.

Eren's eyes weren't shaking as badly as they were before, he began to pass out the books and every once and awhile looked at Mr. Rivaille to see if he was watching him. Once he reached Jean and Connie, who sat right by each other they pushed him down. "Ah! What the hell?!" He let out a yelp.

The teachers eyes just glancing up to see the action, he watched Eren fall down. Sighing softly, he got up and walked over to the scene, helped up Eren and moved him to continue his passing out job. Walking to the two kids, he grabbed their collars and dragged them both out of their seats and onto their knees, "You two, Brats, will be staying behind to clear all the gum off the tables, got that? I will give you a bag to put it in and that will be all. Next time, I will not go so lightly."  He said before walking back to his seat.

Then Eren continued to pass out the books, he was frightened, so frightened that when he reached his two friends, Mikasa and Armin he didn't stop to say hello. Once he finished he sat right back in his seat and tried to forget what had just happened....

AUTHORS NOTE~ Because it's summer time, I'll be able to post often so the next part may be coming out tommorow...I'm not positive, If not it'll come out on Friday. Thanks for reading. ^-^