BEN Drowned x Reader

BEN Drowned x Reader!

Naturally, you hated those stupid hat games. But the hot guys there was more then enough to make your ovaries pop right then and there. You had to be the only girl there, which meant every guy there wanted some from you.

~

Splendor came over and shoved his silkish top hat right in your face. After pulling out an electronic device, Splendor begged you to choose again. But the hot blonde from the corner came rushing over and carried you into the closet. You had to be honest, he smelled REALLY good.

        "Hey sweet thing, how'd you like a little taste of my joystick?"

You blushed deeply, nodding out of nowhere. And without wasting anytime, he undid his belt and let his leggings fall to the ground. He pulled you over by your hair and stuck his dick in your mouth.

        "Oh yes (Y/N)..."

You only smirked at this, bobbing your head faster as he pushed more of himself into your mouth. After he came, there came a knock. BEN's eyes darkened into an evil and dangerous tone. You shivered, but he grabbed you and kicked the door off it's hinges and dissapeared upstairs to the sound of angry noises and Slender yelling to fix the door.

~

Now that BEN was finally alone with you again, he smirked maliciously as his room became your paradise. Wires wrapped around your wrists and ankles, keeping you in place while your favorite song played.

"Dont worry my love, i wont hurt you... Well... You wont be able to walk, so i cant say I didnt warn you."

The demon snapped his fingers, causing his clothes to land on the floor, along with yours. The lust from the demon was strong. You were wet as a god damn girl could be since every dominate move made you even more turned on. You whined for him to just get in you already but he gave you a tauntful face. Inserting 3 fingers into your hole, he thrusting them quickly, soon being able to shove his fist in.

"Now you're ready for me to Unleash The Beast... Hehe..."

You were screaming his name by the time he precummed, which turned him on even more then your tight walls around him were. He moaned ever so softly, his teeth digging into your back as he thrusted faster and faster like you were both dogs. Finally climaxing about your 20th time, BEN lets go in you. The sudden realization hits you that you might get pregnant, but you loved BEN so it didnt really matter.

"My love *Deep Breath* I love you more then anything i have ever loved before. Weed, Russian Tits, Hacking, Killing, whatever it may be. You are the one I want to marry, to love, to hug, to kiss, to be with. I want you. And you are MINE!"

BEN grasped your cheeks and kissed you before pulling out and holding you close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who shall I do next? Comment please? c: