2

I look at the only picture of them in my phone.

I remember all of the event.

When I'm still young and fangirling over them.

When I always dream to meet them.

When I was crying whenever they were hurt.

And the most vivid image in my head is when I cried that night until I can't sleep because of them.

It hits me really hard, the reality that they disbanded after all those years of struggling.

I refused to eat because I feel like I didn't even know what hunger feels like.

I throw everything away.

The thought of me meeting them is already destroyed.

And even after a year, I didn't changed and I never know when will I move on from this life.

"How can I move on when they were my inspiration?" I said as I stared at their picture.

"They kept me alive when I feel like dying. They do everything just to make me happy. They are the reasons why I can lived my life without worrying about what will the people around me said about me."

Those words was the words I want to tell them when I meet them, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

And I wish that I can tell them the words that I want to say since the day I know them.

"I never get to say thank you to you. Thank you for existing in my life. Thank you because if I didn't know you, I will never know the meaning of life. Thank you for everything."

Still staring at the picture, a single tear dropped on the screen and the next thing I know, I was crying hardly, tears streaming down my cheeks without stopping.