Chapter 3: Attacked

A/N: Here is the chapter where something bad will happen. No one dies, yet. Anyway, here is the chapter. Enjoy!

Dakota's P.O.V

Me and my siblings were out exploring the area. I really didn't know the the area that well and wanted to see it. I heard something behind me and turned around and saw nothing. My siblings were in front of me, so it wasn't them. I shrugged me shoulders and kept walking. A few minutes later, I felt someone grab my arm and and run. I screamed hoping my siblings would hear me. I saw them turn around and run after me. But then more of them came out and attacked them. My vision soon went black.

Draco's P.O.V

We were just walking and we heard someone scream. Dakota. We turned around and saw someone running away with Dakota. We ran after her, but them something, or someone, attacked us. I could see Dakota and her eyes were closed as her captor was running with her. We ended up using our magic. I saw Rainbow had managed to make a vine wrap around her attacker, Gold used a blinding light, Funneh used water to her advantage, Lunar just kicked her attacker, and I did the same thing lunar did. Eventually, they attacked us again. I looked in my sister's direction and saw they were all unconscious and captured. Then, I felt someone inject me with something, and everything went black.

Time skip...

???'s P.O.V

"Did you successfully capture them?" I asked. They nodded. "Yes, they are still unconscious master," one said. I smirked. "Good," I said. "Make sure that they don't leave this place. They can't leave yet," I said. "Why did we need to capture them again?" One asked. I groaned. "So we can rule the world dummy! The girl with black and red hair has unspeakable power. Her power alone can be dangerous in the wrong hands. If you merge their powers together though, it will unlock greater power," I said. "So make sure they don't escape!" I shouted. "Yes master," they said. This plan will not possibly fail. In fact, it can't.

A/N: Sorry it's so short. I don't want to go into to much detail. Plus, it is past 9:30 at night for me. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And who is the Krew's captor? And what power does Dakota have? I will be updating tomorrow. Night you guys!

-Diamond💎