Humdard

Main hoon na...
Screen shifts to the arora house...
A 25 year girl is making coffee...her face is not revealed...her flying hair...her eyes....her blushy cheeks...her sexy lips...etc.etc... Her face is revealed...

She completed her work and comes near to the hall with three cup of coffee

She completed her work and comes near to the hall with three cup of coffee...she sits near to her mother...
Ragini:- I know that you have here for us..but one day u want to go to another house as ur husband's house...
Pragya:- no mumma I will not go..and I will not marrieanyone...she suddenly thinks in her mind...in my life there is only a man that is abhi..my life..my love... suddenly ragini snaps pragya's eyes..she get contious and she continues....
Pragya:- main ne kaha na main kahi nahi Jane wali..and that is final..
Pragya stand up and goes near to yogesh...
(Pragya's father)
Pragya:- dekho na papa mumma kaise baath kar rahi hain...agar app dubara yese karenge toh main hostel chalo javungi...
Yogesh:- nahi beta yese nahi bolthe...ragini kyom meri bachi ko pareshan kar rahi ho...
Ragini:- lo ji lo ye kya baath huyi..ab baap aur beti ek aur maa bahar....
Pragya:- yes..(she goes to her to but her face is still disturbed...)
Pragya gies to her room and sits near to the bed on the floor...she thinks something.. suddenly the teares started to falls down from her eyes...she cries...

After sometime she opened the drawer and take a photo

After sometime she opened the drawer and take a photo...she looks.. after few minutes..her tear drop falls on the photo..she looks at the photo and says..I am srry... it was my mistake..that are u suffering..if I tell the truth to u on that day..we will don't need to leave like a hell.life...but kya kartha main..main majboor Di...main ne tumse sach kaha toh tumne viswas karoonga..ya nahi.. confused tha main...if u can plz forgive me...she huggs the photo..and cries...she lays on the bed and she ups the photo... the photo is revealed....

She huggs the photo and closed her eyes

She huggs the photo and closed her eyes...but still he is on her heart....

In the morning..
Purab goes to the office... everyone says gd Mrng to him..(he is CEO of the office) he moves towards the cabin of abhi... suddenly..
Abhi:- stop the nonsense...I don't told u that do this work this way....
PA:- I am srry sir, bit appne kaha da ki iss deal Mr.setji ko hi DeNa hain..I.know sir I are disturbed...
Abhi:- don't interfere in my personal matter..and don't repeat this again..and I am ur superior..not u..
PA:- I am srry sir...I will do.it correctly...
Abhi:- no.need for that..u are fired..and u can also collect ur balance salary and plz get out from my office....
((Pa)He goes and cries))...
Purab enters into the cabin and asks
Purab:- what happend abhi? What are u shouting at him? What was he done?
Abhi:- he thinks that he is the boss and I am his employer...I.just told him that do a work...he didn't did that the way I wanted..and she is trying to justify his side...
Purab takes the files and checks...
Purab:- what is this yaar..he is done this work currently...then why u fired him? What happend to u? U are not like before...
Abhi:- I don't know purab..what was I am doing..I am fed up from this life...I can't concentrate my work...my daughter's words are still echoing my ears...
Purab:- what? Words..what is that?
Abhi tells all the things that was happend yesterday...
Purab:- is this the matter...I have the solution for this... srishti want motherly love and care...then u should marry again.. problem solved..
Abhi:- are u crazy.. don't act that u are a stranger...and also don't act that u don't know anything... marriage..my foot..I hate that word...what we do? Main ne apni hi beti ko dokha de rahi hain..main kaise bathavo usko ki her mother is still alive..but she doesn't want her... In this world no one to me to love and lot be loved except my daughter....Abhi holds his hands on his head and and tears started to falls down...
Purab:- he touches on abhi's shoulder and runs his shoulder and says in his mind...we will find a solution..and that solution is pragya...
After...the hrs passed.....in the evng...
Purab bells the house of pragya... ragini opens the door...
Ragini:- what a pleasant surprise purab..where is bulbul? U could bring her too...
Purab:- if I didn't bring ur daughter u won't let me inside..rgt..
Ragini:- no not like that...mujhe uski bahuth yaad a rahi Di...I just...
Come beta...sit...
Ragini:- hw is bulbul? She is ok na?
Purab:- yes ma she is perfectly alright...
Ragini:- I will make some coffee for u... she calls pragya...look beta kaun aaya hain..
Suddenly a sound hears haan maa aayi...
Purab:- maa where is papa?
Ragini:- ohh he just go to outside for purchasing...abi aathi hogi...wait I will bring the coffee...
Pragya comes and sits near to purab...
Pragya:- hw is bulbul? Sh is fine na? Mujhe bulbul ki bahuth yaad aa rahi Di..
Purab:- she is alright..she is also missing u and maa,papa.. actually she trying to come by the doctor said that avoid traveling...u know na she is nearing her delivery date...
Pragya:- ya I know that...she is in 8 th month.. am I rgt...
Purab:- yes..rgt...
Pragya:- ya purab ye kaise hain..
Purab:- kya bathavum tumko pragya...Abhi ka life becoming hell...he is suffering his life...aaj tumhe patha hain office main kya hua?
Pragya:- what happend to him? Is anything serious...
Purab:- pragya we can't talk this here..there is maa...
Pragya stands up and says maa we are going to garden...foe just chit chatting..u come there with coffee...
Ragini:- of course beta I will come..u go and talk...
Pragya and purab goes to the garden...he sits in the chair and she sits on the swing...
The conversation begins...
Purab:- pragya kya karoonga hum..vo kiss situation se guzartha hain vo tumhe nahi patha...he is hating his life...
Pragya:- I know purab and mujhse syada kisko unhe jaantha hain...I.am the reason for his this life...and I am regretting for that...if I told that truth in that day...we can avoid this situation..and tell.me what happend in the office...
Purab sys each and everything to pragya..
Purab:- now I want to find a new assistant and also want to.make sure that he is like him...if he don't like he is probably gonna fire him also...
Pragya:- after sometime thinking..may I
Purab:- what? What did u say? But u are a graduate and u have higher qualification just than a assistant...and also u are a girl...he don't like girls... after the incident...
Pragya:- I.know purab but I am the rgt person for him...I.am the reason for his hell.life..it's Not a problem..I love him..and I don't have anything as much as important like him...
Purab:- ok I will help u...
Pragya:- ya that's like my brother...and hw is srishti...I will meet her everyday she is such a cute girl...she is calling me as Di...but she doesn't know that she is like my daughter..no she is my daughter...nor neither him...
Purab looks pragya...
The screen freezes...