Can You?

Can You?

Louis looks up from the white paper, emotions visibly fading one after another; confusion, exhaustion, pain, hope. The bags under his blue eyes have yet to fade away, and looks so very broken and tired. I did that. This has been the biggest mistake of my life, and I vow not to do this again. To us. Breaking him is breaking myself.

"Harry, what is this?" He whispers.

"It's a promise, Lou. I love you guys too much to give up, and it says I'm going to change for us. So we don't have to leave each other. I can change."

My husband bites his lip as he look back up from the paper with glossy, blue eyes. "Can you?"

Harry has screwed up. After years of denial and night-after-night heartbreak, Louis has finally put an end to the pain, lies, and cheating. With their four-year-old daughter, Lily, Louis decides that Harry can no longer be with them, especially after the many mistakes Harry has made.

Can Harry fix this before he loses his family, or will he lose them just like he lost himself?

WARNING: SITUATIONS OF CHEATING, HATE ON HARRY, UNSTABLE EMOTIONS, LANGUAGE, AND NEED OF A TISSUE BOX.

Please enjoy! It's my most popular book, and my most favorite to write. Also, just to clarify; Louis was pregnant in this book, and Mpreg is always best, correct? Of course it is. Pffffft.

-H

PS: Cover done by @OctoberTwo - she did an amazing job at the cover!

And try not to cuss Harry out too much, kay? None of that. You'll like the ending (I hope). Also there's a sequel. So.

It would mean the world if you checked out my other books! Please do!

Love you all, enjoy!