Sequel thingy (ending two)

(This one is more sinful ew I can't write sin and y'all know it but I tried. And you KNOW both of these writings are unedited so mind the errors please.)

"First one to finish their can wins." Hugh said, handing his friend a can of whipped cream.

Rosa took the cold can in her hands, "And what do they win?" She asked, raising a curious eyebrow.

Hugh rubbed his chin in thought, "Loser buys the winner an ice cream cone?" He suggested.

Rosa nodded with satisfaction, "Alright. Assuming we don't throw up from this."

"Assuming."

The two teenagers opened the whipped cream cans.

"Ready? Go!" Hugh exclaimed.

About twenty seconds into the rigorous competition, Hugh found himself choking on whipped cream. He coughed wildly, spitting out the dessert topping. Rosa laughed at his demise, swallowing the whipped cream in her mouth. Frowning, Hugh sprayed Rosa with the sweet substance.

"Hugh!" She cried, shielding herself.

Hugh chuckled and continued to spray Rosa with whipped cream. Retaliating, Rosa began spraying Hugh with whipped cream as well. Before they knew it, it was a full war zone. Whipped cream was all over the counter and walls of Hugh's home. As the cans ran out of the sugary treat that inhabited them, the teenagers looked at each other and laughed uncontrollably. They had whipped cream all over them.

It didn't take Rosa long to start complaining.

"Hughy! It's everywhere!" She cried.

Hugh finally took in his surrounding and frowned, "Oh no my mom's gonna kill me..." he grumbled.

Rosa giggled.

Hugh raised an eyebrow at the bubbly brunette, "What?"

"You have whipped cream on your nose!" She giggled, trotting over to her friend. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned up to lick the whipped cream off the tip of Hugh's nose.

Rosa smirked at Hugh's blushing face.

"Oh you think that's so funny?" Hugh hissed, still a scarlet color.

"Yeah...I do." Rosa confirmed.

It was Hugh's turn to smirk as he took Rosa's face in his hand. He jerked her face to the side and licked whipped cream from underneath her jawline.

"Is it so funny now?" Hugh whispered, his breath cold on Rosa's neck. She could almost feel the smirk on his face.

Rosa's hand slid down to Hugh's chest, gripping his shirt. All she could muster was a small nod as her body grew warmer. Removing his hand from her face, Hugh slid his hands down to Rosa's hips.

Seeing more of the sugary treat on Rosa's neck, Hugh slowly licked it off, earning a soft moan from the girl.

Hugh chuckled lightly, "Enjoying yourself?" He teased.

Rosa hit Hugh's chest with her hand hiding her blushing face in his chest.

As Hugh laughed, Rosa looked up at him with Lillipup eyes. When he looked down and noticed the begging, he raised an eyebrow, "What?" He asked, "Do you want ice cream or something?"

Rosa lightly touched Hugh's lips with her fingers, "No..."

Leaning in, Hugh asked, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Mhmm..." Rosa hummed, leaning in to close the distance.

The kiss was soft at first, neither one wanting to scare the other away. It soon grew more and more heated, and Rosa found herself on top of the kitchen counter, Hugh's body in between her legs.

They broke apart for air, Hugh going to places kissed down Rosa's neck, where the whipped cream had been earlier.

"Hugh..." Rosa gasped, "You win..."

"Oh yeah?" Hugh asked, his lips finding Rosa's once more, "What do I win?"

"Anything..."

"Anything?"

"Mhmm..."

"I kinda wanna clean up this mess before my mom comes home and murders us both."

Rosa gave a frustrated sigh and pushed Hugh away. Hugh chuckled, "What? You know she will."

Hugh offered his hand and helped Rosa down from the counter.

"Well I think since you started this, you should clean it up." Rosa said.

Hugh shook his head, "Hey now, you and I are in this together. You know we've always been partners."

Rosa sighed, "Partners in crime."

"That's my girl. Now help me clean up."

As the two teens shuffled about, Rosa asked, "So when's your mom supposed to get home?"

The two heard the front door open and close.

"Shit."