Attention stealer

A/n

My birthday is tomorrow and as the eve of my birth, I will bless people with the first chapter of Anti-social AHHHH. I have like ten chapters done, but I ain't about to post them all today! I'll be posting one a day, until it catches up with my writing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

It's second semester in my first year and as per usual in the normal day of university I had sat alone for the first half of class. I hadn't kept in touch with old high school friends nor did any of them go to my university . People could say I was more intellectually smarter than them,and had gotten into one of the most prestigious university out there. I had taken the opportunity to go to this school with a scholarship of 8,000 dollars.

The money did help as the school was far from home, so my parents had gotten me into residence. During class Yugyeom always came to class late but had always taken the seat beside me. He constantly called me "best friend" but I had hardly even known the kid, as I thought of him as a acquaintance.

My eyes started drifting to the side of the room in which a boy sat alone paying attention to the teacher. This hasn't been a one time thing ,but would happen quite frequently. I thought it may have been because of his raw charms that may had caught my attention on him.

I shake off my thoughts and pay attention to the professor. While taking down notes, the corner of my eye see's Yugyeom copying off my notes. I blow it off as an afterthought. In some ways, I have stopped caring about him copying my notes. But obviously this was different when it came to tests, I would not let him get away with academic dishonesty, but just for notes that was the only exception.

Sometimes I would question, how he had gotten into this school but I haven't seen his grades and I wasn't just about to judge him just yet. Even though I have had the thought that he could possibly have rich parents to get him into this school I shake off the thought as that is was disrespectful of me to think of such things.

The lesson was over ,when I then started walking into the cafeteria with my lunch in one hand and my phone in the other. I sat down at a table not expecting anyone to join me. I didn't really make good first impressions due to the fact I was more focusing on school and I've been told I have a 'resting bitch face' .

I look over the table in front of mine the boy who gets my attention in class, I saw as he took a bite into his sandwich, seeing him then look up making small eye contact, I felt a sudden chill on my back. I noticed I started cringing realizing what I was doing and stared down at my food and started eating slowly.

🐰🐰🐰🐰
???? POV
I look over to her, she's staring at my direction again, please don't;don't give me hopes.

I look at her to see she averts her gaze from me, I sighed "I knew it" I said quietly. It seemed this strange feeling wasn't only just a one time thing for this to occur. During class times I feel like I can feel eyes looking my direction but I blow it off as if it just nothing and believe it's only in my head.

Only if it was that simple, I avoid people, feeling it's best to be alone. I had lots of friends during my high school days but lost them,as all of them went to different universities than me. I should be in my second year but I made a lot of mistakes during my first, going to parties was one of them, I was one of the popular kids and I have to admit kind of a 'F boy' but during my second year, everyone just stopped hanging around with me and I was left alone. I tried to talk to them and they ignored me. So I decided to stay away from people and just thought it was for the best.