Chapter 1

Pov. Sakura

'There's something up with Naruto, I just know it, he's been acting so weird for the past few months.' I thought as I trudged along silently towards the rest of Team 7 for a mission in Suna.

For the past few months Naruto had
been so happy, ignoring all the insults I had thrown at him. As soon as training was over or our missions were done he'd run off in a hurry with that stupid smile on his face.

He had changed how he looked too.
Now he wore a a muted green long-sleeved shirt instead of the kill-me-orange jacket. Instead of the horrendous pants he had worn he now wears black pants, with the regular ninja sandals.

His personality and actions had changed too. Where before he had dashed in guns blaring with no thoughts to his safety or the rationality of his plan, now he waited and thought out a plan and carried it out swiftly and intelligently. His personality was more mellow and quiet.

I am positive something is different, and I intend to find out exactly what that is.

As I reached Team 7 I noticed that Naruto wasn't there.

"Where's the Knuckle-Head?" I asked annoyed.

"Hn." (I don't know.) Grunted Sasuke.

"He said that he wanted to bring his boyfriend, and that they might be a little late." Said Kakashi-Sensei nonchalantly.

I blanched and sweatdropped.

"WHAT! H-he's gay?" I screamed.

Sasuke's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open slightly,but he quickly closed it.

As we reacted to Kaka-Sensei's admission. We heard footsteps coming behind us, we turned and it was Naruto but I didn't see anyone with him.

"NARUTO WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND? HELL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU WERE GAY?!" I bellowed.

He looked up at me with wide eyes taken aback.

"I didn't think it was anything important as it was just my sexuality, and even if isn't any of your business Kakashi-Sensei knew from the start." He said absentmindly.

I got visibly mad at him and started toward him. But before that happened. A tall figure intercepted me.

"I wouldn't do that Pinkie-Pie." Said a tall red haired God looking man.

"Kurama!" Exclaimed Naruto smiling brighter than I had ever seen him before with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Naru." The so called 'Kurama' said as he embraced Naruto.

All the while I'm thinking 'What the hell is going on?'